- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Free Admission Tuesdays in 2014 at Huntington Museum of Art
Other HMA hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. HMA is closed to the public on Mondays. Admission on other days is $5 per person and free to children younger than 18; free to veterans and their immediate families; and free to active duty military personnel and their immediate families.
HMA also offers free tours for adults on the Fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. Fourth Tuesday tours often feature a guided tour or specific event and refreshments are served.
For more information on events at HMA, visit http://www.hmoa.org or call (304) 529-2701. HMA is fully accessible.