- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- Council Considers Change in Parking Fee Distribution
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Legislative Funding Cut Will Lead to Closure of West Virginia Poison Center
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- UPDATED: "Let it Go" Best Song; “Frozen” Wins Best Animated Film, Reaches $1 Billion Boxoffice Mountain
Free Admission Tuesdays in 2014 at Huntington Museum of Art
Other HMA hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. HMA is closed to the public on Mondays. Admission on other days is $5 per person and free to children younger than 18; free to veterans and their immediate families; and free to active duty military personnel and their immediate families.
HMA also offers free tours for adults on the Fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. Fourth Tuesday tours often feature a guided tour or specific event and refreshments are served.
For more information on events at HMA, visit http://www.hmoa.org or call (304) 529-2701. HMA is fully accessible.