- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Does the Presidential Campaign Resemble a Movie?
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Jan. 3, 2014
Nakuuruq Solutions, LLC, Herndon, Va. was awarded a $21,000,000 cost-plus-fixed-fee contract for machining, welding, fabrication & painting. Funding will be determined with each order. Estimated completion date is Jan. 20, 2017. Work will be performed at the Aberdeen Test Center at the Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Bids were solicited via the Internet with six received. Army Contracting Command, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md. is the contracting activity (W91CRB-14-D-0005).
Raytheon Company, Tucson, Ariz., is being awarded a $52,084,929 modification to previously awarded contract (N00024-12-C-5405) for Design Agent Engineering and Technical Support Services for Phalanx, SeaRAM, and Land-based Phalanx Weapon Systems required for maintaineance, reliability, and improvements. PHALANX Close-In Weapon System (CIWS) is a fast-reaction terminal defense against low- and high-flying, high-speed maneuvering anti-ship missile threats that have penetrated all other defenses. The CIWS is an integral element of the Fleet Defense In-Depth concept and the Ship Self-Defense Program. Operating either autonomously or integrated with a combat system, it is an automatic terminal defense weapon system designed to detect, track, engage, and destroy anti-ship missile threats penetrating outer defense envelopes. Work will be performed in Tucson, Ariz., and is expected to be completed by January 2015. Fiscal 2014 other procurement Navy funding in the amount of $4,000,000 , research, development, test and evaluation funding in the amount of $1,398,440, weapons procurement Navy funding in the amount of $1,071,849, fiscal 2013 weapons procurement Navy funding in the amount of $2,692,978, Army funding in the amount of $1,493,606, shipbuilding and conversion, Navy funding in the amount of $1,097,756 , fiscal 2012 shipbuilding and conversion, Navy funding in the amount of $358,057, fiscal 2011 shipbuilding and conversion funding in the amount of $115,000 and fiscal 2010 shipbuilding and conversion, Navy funding in the amount of $332,929 will be obligated at time of award. Contract funds in the amount of $4,000,000 will expire at the end of the current fiscal year. The Naval Sea Systems Command, Washington, D.C., is the contracting activity.
* Small Business