- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Rally for Marijuana
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
Dangerous Cold Moves into Huntington
..WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM EST TUESDAY...
* LOCATIONS...SOUTHEAST OHIO...NORTHEAST KENTUCKY...AND THE WESTERN LOWLANDS OF WEST VIRGINIA.
* HAZARD TYPES...DANGEROUS WIND CHILLS. * WIND CHILL READINGS...AS LOW AS 28 BELOW.
* TIMING...THE LOWEST WIND CHILLS WILL OCCUR FROM THIS EVENING THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS...VERY COLD TEMPERATURES COMBINED WITH STRONG GUSTY WINDS WILL CAUSE DANGEROUS WIND CHILL VALUES. PROLONGED EXPOSURE COULD LEAD TO FROSTBITE OR HYPOTHERMIA...LIMIT OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
* WINDS...WEST 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 35 MPH. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WIND CHILL WARNING MEANS THE COMBINATION OF VERY COLD AIR AND STRONG WINDS WILL CREATE DANGEROUSLY LOW WIND CHILL VALUES. THIS WILL RESULT IN FROST BITE AND LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA OR DEATH IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN. STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO OR YOUR FAVORITE SOURCE OF WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE LATEST UPDATES. ADDITIONAL DETAILS CAN ALSO BE FOUND AT WWW.WEATHER.GOV/RLX