- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Former Huntington Detective, City, Supervisors Sued for Civil Rights Violations, Sexual Abuse
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Shooting Near Huntington's Norway Avenue, Suspect at Large
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Walk with the Mayor Begins, Highlawn Next
- Charleston man pleads guilty for role in large-scale methamphetamine conspiracy
Dangerous Cold Moves into Huntington
..WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM EST TUESDAY...
* LOCATIONS...SOUTHEAST OHIO...NORTHEAST KENTUCKY...AND THE WESTERN LOWLANDS OF WEST VIRGINIA.
* HAZARD TYPES...DANGEROUS WIND CHILLS. * WIND CHILL READINGS...AS LOW AS 28 BELOW.
* TIMING...THE LOWEST WIND CHILLS WILL OCCUR FROM THIS EVENING THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS...VERY COLD TEMPERATURES COMBINED WITH STRONG GUSTY WINDS WILL CAUSE DANGEROUS WIND CHILL VALUES. PROLONGED EXPOSURE COULD LEAD TO FROSTBITE OR HYPOTHERMIA...LIMIT OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
* WINDS...WEST 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 35 MPH. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WIND CHILL WARNING MEANS THE COMBINATION OF VERY COLD AIR AND STRONG WINDS WILL CREATE DANGEROUSLY LOW WIND CHILL VALUES. THIS WILL RESULT IN FROST BITE AND LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA OR DEATH IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN. STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO OR YOUR FAVORITE SOURCE OF WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE LATEST UPDATES. ADDITIONAL DETAILS CAN ALSO BE FOUND AT WWW.WEATHER.GOV/RLX