- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
- Freedom Industries and former Freedom Industries plant manager sentenced for roles in chemical spill
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
- UPDATE: Swat Team Dispatched; Huntington's Marcum Terrace Scene of Another Shooting
- Huntington's Public Works director relieved of duties
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
Dangerous Cold Moves into Huntington
..WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM EST TUESDAY...
* LOCATIONS...SOUTHEAST OHIO...NORTHEAST KENTUCKY...AND THE WESTERN LOWLANDS OF WEST VIRGINIA.
* HAZARD TYPES...DANGEROUS WIND CHILLS. * WIND CHILL READINGS...AS LOW AS 28 BELOW.
* TIMING...THE LOWEST WIND CHILLS WILL OCCUR FROM THIS EVENING THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS...VERY COLD TEMPERATURES COMBINED WITH STRONG GUSTY WINDS WILL CAUSE DANGEROUS WIND CHILL VALUES. PROLONGED EXPOSURE COULD LEAD TO FROSTBITE OR HYPOTHERMIA...LIMIT OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
* WINDS...WEST 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 35 MPH. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WIND CHILL WARNING MEANS THE COMBINATION OF VERY COLD AIR AND STRONG WINDS WILL CREATE DANGEROUSLY LOW WIND CHILL VALUES. THIS WILL RESULT IN FROST BITE AND LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA OR DEATH IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN. STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO OR YOUR FAVORITE SOURCE OF WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE LATEST UPDATES. ADDITIONAL DETAILS CAN ALSO BE FOUND AT WWW.WEATHER.GOV/RLX