- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- May Uncorked Fund Raiser Announced at Frederick
Dangerous Cold Moves into Huntington
..WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM EST TUESDAY...
* LOCATIONS...SOUTHEAST OHIO...NORTHEAST KENTUCKY...AND THE WESTERN LOWLANDS OF WEST VIRGINIA.
* HAZARD TYPES...DANGEROUS WIND CHILLS. * WIND CHILL READINGS...AS LOW AS 28 BELOW.
* TIMING...THE LOWEST WIND CHILLS WILL OCCUR FROM THIS EVENING THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS...VERY COLD TEMPERATURES COMBINED WITH STRONG GUSTY WINDS WILL CAUSE DANGEROUS WIND CHILL VALUES. PROLONGED EXPOSURE COULD LEAD TO FROSTBITE OR HYPOTHERMIA...LIMIT OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
* WINDS...WEST 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 35 MPH. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WIND CHILL WARNING MEANS THE COMBINATION OF VERY COLD AIR AND STRONG WINDS WILL CREATE DANGEROUSLY LOW WIND CHILL VALUES. THIS WILL RESULT IN FROST BITE AND LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA OR DEATH IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN. STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO OR YOUR FAVORITE SOURCE OF WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE LATEST UPDATES. ADDITIONAL DETAILS CAN ALSO BE FOUND AT WWW.WEATHER.GOV/RLX