- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Team Penske sweeps Sprint Cup front row for second straight week
NASCAR: Countdown to Daytona
48: The car number Jimmie Johnson has driven to all 66 of his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victories and all six of his series championships. In fact, before Johnson got behind the wheel of the No, 48 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet, the car number had limited success at NASCAR’s highest level. Bill Norton was the first driver to win in the No. 48, at Carrell Speedway in Gardena, Calif., in 1951. James Hylton added two victories at Richmond (1970) and Talladega (1972) before Johnson began his prolific tenure with the number in 2002. In 2013 Johnson won the Daytona 500 for the second time.