- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Spaghetti Dinner Will Raise Funds for Firefighter
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Stirring up Stink in Central City IMAGES
NASCAR: Countdown to Daytona
48: The car number Jimmie Johnson has driven to all 66 of his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victories and all six of his series championships. In fact, before Johnson got behind the wheel of the No, 48 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet, the car number had limited success at NASCAR’s highest level. Bill Norton was the first driver to win in the No. 48, at Carrell Speedway in Gardena, Calif., in 1951. James Hylton added two victories at Richmond (1970) and Talladega (1972) before Johnson began his prolific tenure with the number in 2002. In 2013 Johnson won the Daytona 500 for the second time.