- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- Honor Flight Takes Off at Tri State Airport Images
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Seeking Truth Together: Challenging the Silence Racism Creates
- Marshall Athletics Announces 2015 Hall of Fame Class
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
NASCAR: Countdown to Daytona
48: The car number Jimmie Johnson has driven to all 66 of his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victories and all six of his series championships. In fact, before Johnson got behind the wheel of the No, 48 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet, the car number had limited success at NASCAR’s highest level. Bill Norton was the first driver to win in the No. 48, at Carrell Speedway in Gardena, Calif., in 1951. James Hylton added two victories at Richmond (1970) and Talladega (1972) before Johnson began his prolific tenure with the number in 2002. In 2013 Johnson won the Daytona 500 for the second time.