- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 15, 2014
NASCAR: Countdown to Daytona
48: The car number Jimmie Johnson has driven to all 66 of his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victories and all six of his series championships. In fact, before Johnson got behind the wheel of the No, 48 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet, the car number had limited success at NASCAR’s highest level. Bill Norton was the first driver to win in the No. 48, at Carrell Speedway in Gardena, Calif., in 1951. James Hylton added two victories at Richmond (1970) and Talladega (1972) before Johnson began his prolific tenure with the number in 2002. In 2013 Johnson won the Daytona 500 for the second time.