- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new administrative chair of radiation oncology
NASCAR: Countdown to Daytona
48: The car number Jimmie Johnson has driven to all 66 of his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victories and all six of his series championships. In fact, before Johnson got behind the wheel of the No, 48 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet, the car number had limited success at NASCAR’s highest level. Bill Norton was the first driver to win in the No. 48, at Carrell Speedway in Gardena, Calif., in 1951. James Hylton added two victories at Richmond (1970) and Talladega (1972) before Johnson began his prolific tenure with the number in 2002. In 2013 Johnson won the Daytona 500 for the second time.