- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
Thaw Eagerly Awaited, But not Tuesday
Appalachian Power has less than 9,500 of its WV, VA, and Tennessee customers experiencing issues. Cabell County has about 650 customers without power and Wayne County just over 200. Mason County reports about 475 powerless.
People are advised to stay inside as the wind chills are low enough to cause frostbite within minutes on exposed skin.