- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
- BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall with another gift of $100,000
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
- Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24
- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Marshall will be first university in West Virginia to offer professional Master of Athletic Training degree
Thaw Eagerly Awaited, But not Tuesday
Appalachian Power has less than 9,500 of its WV, VA, and Tennessee customers experiencing issues. Cabell County has about 650 customers without power and Wayne County just over 200. Mason County reports about 475 powerless.
People are advised to stay inside as the wind chills are low enough to cause frostbite within minutes on exposed skin.