- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
Thaw Eagerly Awaited, But not Tuesday
Appalachian Power has less than 9,500 of its WV, VA, and Tennessee customers experiencing issues. Cabell County has about 650 customers without power and Wayne County just over 200. Mason County reports about 475 powerless.
People are advised to stay inside as the wind chills are low enough to cause frostbite within minutes on exposed skin.