- UPDATED: Retired Firefighter Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Let's Get With the Rest of the World and Abolish Grand Juries
- West Virginia joins America’s State Parks in challenge to “#OptOutside” beginning Black Friday
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Toy Train Party to Raise Money for Needy Children
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Stronger US dollar and lower oil prices: Effects on the Caribbean
Thaw Eagerly Awaited, But not Tuesday
Appalachian Power has less than 9,500 of its WV, VA, and Tennessee customers experiencing issues. Cabell County has about 650 customers without power and Wayne County just over 200. Mason County reports about 475 powerless.
People are advised to stay inside as the wind chills are low enough to cause frostbite within minutes on exposed skin.