- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Desert Pilgrimage to the Cradle of the Bomb
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2015
- Hedgecock Wins WV Best of Show Image Competition
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: The College Visit – Syracuse University – Go Orange!
Thaw Eagerly Awaited, But not Tuesday
Appalachian Power has less than 9,500 of its WV, VA, and Tennessee customers experiencing issues. Cabell County has about 650 customers without power and Wayne County just over 200. Mason County reports about 475 powerless.
People are advised to stay inside as the wind chills are low enough to cause frostbite within minutes on exposed skin.