- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
Thaw Eagerly Awaited, But not Tuesday
Appalachian Power has less than 9,500 of its WV, VA, and Tennessee customers experiencing issues. Cabell County has about 650 customers without power and Wayne County just over 200. Mason County reports about 475 powerless.
People are advised to stay inside as the wind chills are low enough to cause frostbite within minutes on exposed skin.