- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Top Films of 2014 with Guest Expert Input
- Council Asked to Approve Budget Restraints Following Negative Projection
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- "Mockingjay Part One" Evokes Symbolism, Thought, Less Hunting
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Highlanders Triumph Over Midland
Thaw Eagerly Awaited, But not Tuesday
Appalachian Power has less than 9,500 of its WV, VA, and Tennessee customers experiencing issues. Cabell County has about 650 customers without power and Wayne County just over 200. Mason County reports about 475 powerless.
People are advised to stay inside as the wind chills are low enough to cause frostbite within minutes on exposed skin.