- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- Alum gives MU's Department of Communications Disorders $101,000
Thaw Eagerly Awaited, But not Tuesday
Appalachian Power has less than 9,500 of its WV, VA, and Tennessee customers experiencing issues. Cabell County has about 650 customers without power and Wayne County just over 200. Mason County reports about 475 powerless.
People are advised to stay inside as the wind chills are low enough to cause frostbite within minutes on exposed skin.