- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Huntington Police Make Robbery Arrest, Respond to Burglary Reports
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Putnam County Roofing Company
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- W.Va. AG, Board of Pharmacy Launch Morphine Calculator to Reduce Opioid Abuse
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
Thaw Eagerly Awaited, But not Tuesday
Appalachian Power has less than 9,500 of its WV, VA, and Tennessee customers experiencing issues. Cabell County has about 650 customers without power and Wayne County just over 200. Mason County reports about 475 powerless.
People are advised to stay inside as the wind chills are low enough to cause frostbite within minutes on exposed skin.