- FLASHBACK: The Three Mile Island Accident, Yes, People Suffered
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
Thaw Eagerly Awaited, But not Tuesday
Appalachian Power has less than 9,500 of its WV, VA, and Tennessee customers experiencing issues. Cabell County has about 650 customers without power and Wayne County just over 200. Mason County reports about 475 powerless.
People are advised to stay inside as the wind chills are low enough to cause frostbite within minutes on exposed skin.