- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- Huntington Mayor's Budget Puts Possible Fee Increase Decisions on City Council's Plate
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
Chat n Chew Meets Thursday
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - 09:13 Updated 1 year ago
Huntington’s Kitchen and the INTO Center at Marshall are creating monthly cross-cultural events that will allow us to showcase and embrace the region’s diversity. The events will provide opportunities for people from the area’s many cultural and ethnic groups to meet and where others not in that community can experience their food, language, and culture. The idea ” was launched a couple of years ago at a Chat ‘n Chew. The first event is scheduled for February. It will feature the food and culture of Ethiopia.