- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Huntington man first sentenced for role in drug ring; Over $180,000 Forfeited
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Council Passes All Second Readings
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University sentenced to federal prison for drug crime
Chat n Chew Meets Thursday
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - 09:13 Updated 2 years ago
Huntington’s Kitchen and the INTO Center at Marshall are creating monthly cross-cultural events that will allow us to showcase and embrace the region’s diversity. The events will provide opportunities for people from the area’s many cultural and ethnic groups to meet and where others not in that community can experience their food, language, and culture. The idea ” was launched a couple of years ago at a Chat ‘n Chew. The first event is scheduled for February. It will feature the food and culture of Ethiopia.