- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Rhoden Family Members Make Plea for Tips in Pike County Murders of Loved Ones
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Derby Hat Luncheon sponsored by Ebenezer Medical Outreach, Inc.
- Huntington Clarifies Purposes of America's Best Community Contest and Winnings ; General Fund Not Recipient
- AARP Partners for Money Smart Week Events
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
Chat n Chew Meets Thursday
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - 09:13 Updated 3 years ago
Huntington’s Kitchen and the INTO Center at Marshall are creating monthly cross-cultural events that will allow us to showcase and embrace the region’s diversity. The events will provide opportunities for people from the area’s many cultural and ethnic groups to meet and where others not in that community can experience their food, language, and culture. The idea ” was launched a couple of years ago at a Chat ‘n Chew. The first event is scheduled for February. It will feature the food and culture of Ethiopia.