- Finance Committee Hears Needed Improvements Coupled by Inadequate Revenues
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Fixing Slips Forced Priority for Huntington, Mayor Says
- WV Attorney General to Testify Before Senate Committee on Coal Fired Plants
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Fans Turn Out for Free Comic Book Day IMAGE GALLERY
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
Chat n Chew Meets Thursday
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - 09:13 Updated 1 year ago
Huntington’s Kitchen and the INTO Center at Marshall are creating monthly cross-cultural events that will allow us to showcase and embrace the region’s diversity. The events will provide opportunities for people from the area’s many cultural and ethnic groups to meet and where others not in that community can experience their food, language, and culture. The idea ” was launched a couple of years ago at a Chat ‘n Chew. The first event is scheduled for February. It will feature the food and culture of Ethiopia.