- Penguins Come Out for Turkey Holiday; Hunger Likely Boxoffice Winner
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 26, 2014
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Thanksgiving Weekend Live Theatre Offerings
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Slow in October but Remain Higher Than a Year Ago
- Huntington High to Host Holiday Bazaar November 30
- Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. Brings His 2014 Murphy and Motown Christmas Tour to Huntington WV
Chat n Chew Meets Thursday
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - 09:13 Updated 46 weeks ago
Huntington’s Kitchen and the INTO Center at Marshall are creating monthly cross-cultural events that will allow us to showcase and embrace the region’s diversity. The events will provide opportunities for people from the area’s many cultural and ethnic groups to meet and where others not in that community can experience their food, language, and culture. The idea ” was launched a couple of years ago at a Chat ‘n Chew. The first event is scheduled for February. It will feature the food and culture of Ethiopia.