- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Nuclear Engineer Asks How Could Five Barriers Fail at Fukushima
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Chat n Chew Meets Thursday
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - 09:13 Updated 1 year ago
Huntington’s Kitchen and the INTO Center at Marshall are creating monthly cross-cultural events that will allow us to showcase and embrace the region’s diversity. The events will provide opportunities for people from the area’s many cultural and ethnic groups to meet and where others not in that community can experience their food, language, and culture. The idea ” was launched a couple of years ago at a Chat ‘n Chew. The first event is scheduled for February. It will feature the food and culture of Ethiopia.