- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- "Identical" Faces "Guardians"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 2, 2014
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
Chat n Chew Meets Thursday
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - 09:13 Updated 34 weeks ago
Huntington’s Kitchen and the INTO Center at Marshall are creating monthly cross-cultural events that will allow us to showcase and embrace the region’s diversity. The events will provide opportunities for people from the area’s many cultural and ethnic groups to meet and where others not in that community can experience their food, language, and culture. The idea ” was launched a couple of years ago at a Chat ‘n Chew. The first event is scheduled for February. It will feature the food and culture of Ethiopia.