- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Hayes, RCBI, White to enter Harless Hall of Fame
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Three-part NASCAR special predominantly filmed in West Virginia
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Former Senator Kay Hagan and Former First Lady of West Virginia Gayle Manchin to Get Out The Vote for Hillary Clinton
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Huntington Cosplayer Bunny Bombshell appears at Kentucky Somerset Con
- SHELLY'S WORLD: "The Magic! The Magic!"
Chat n Chew Meets Thursday
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - 09:13 Updated 2 years ago
Huntington’s Kitchen and the INTO Center at Marshall are creating monthly cross-cultural events that will allow us to showcase and embrace the region’s diversity. The events will provide opportunities for people from the area’s many cultural and ethnic groups to meet and where others not in that community can experience their food, language, and culture. The idea ” was launched a couple of years ago at a Chat ‘n Chew. The first event is scheduled for February. It will feature the food and culture of Ethiopia.