- Antitrust agreement will protect our citizens’ best interests
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Cale Conley to Toss First Pitch and Sign Autographs
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Jan. 7, 2014
Correction: The contract announced Dec. 27, 2013 to Lockheed Martin Corp., Mission Systems and Training, Manassas, Va., for $84,650,745 -- contract number should have read N00024-11-C-6294 not N00024-13-C-6272.
Aerospace Testing Alliance, Tullahoma, Tenn., has been awarded a $22,950,459 cost-plus-award-fee modification (P00321) on an existing contract (F40600-03-C-0001) to continue operations, maintenance, information management and support of Arnold Engineering Development Complex. Work will be performed at Arnold Air Force Base, Tenn., and is expected to be completed by Sept. 30, 2014. This modification does not obligate funds at time of award. Air Force Test Center/PZZ, Arnold Air Force Base, Tenn., is the contracting activity.
Law Company Inc., Wichita, Kan., was awarded a $20,078,900 firm-fixed-price contract to construct an unmanned aerial vehicle hanger. Fiscal 2014 military construction funds in the amount of $20,078,900 were obligated at the time of the award. Estimated completion date is July 7, 2015. Bids were solicited via the Internet with seven received. Work will be performed at Fort Riley, Kan. Army Corps of Engineers, Kansas City, Mo., is the contracting activity (W912DQ-14-C-4003).
Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc, Hurst, Texas, was awarded an $18,556,810 modification (P00010) to contract W58RGZ-12-C-0030 to procure six additional months of contractor logistics support for Bell 407, Huey, Jet Ranger, and OH-58A&C helicopters. Fiscal 2014 funds in the amount of $18,556,810 were obligated at the time of the award. Estimated completion date is Aug. 8, 2014. Work will be performed in Al Taji, Iraq and Piney Flats, Tenn. Army Contracting Command, Redstone Arsenal, Ala., is the contracting activity.
Tetra Tech/Pond Joint Venture, Louisville, Ky., was awarded a $9,500,000 firm-fixed-price contract for architectural and engineering services for Army, Air Force, and other military and civil works primarily within the Great Lakes and Ohio River Division boundaries. Funding and work performance location will be determined with each order. Estimated completion date is Jan. 8, 2018. One bid was solicited with one received. Army Corps of Engineers, Louisville, Ky., is the contracting activity (W912QR-14-D-0004).