- LUNAR ECLIPSE: 'Blood Moon' Didn't Show Up in Port Lavaca
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- West Virginia American Water Update on Carbon Filter Change-Out and Water Testing
- Fallen Huntington Police Officer to be Remembered
Casting in Tri State for Couples Who Want to Marry on National TV
Wednesday, January 8, 2014 - 18:14 Updated 13 weeks ago
Save My Date (working title), a new show for a major cable network, is casting for engaged couples in the Tri-State area. Filming is in February. If you aren't currently scheduled to be married in February, are you willing to move your date up in order to be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
- You will receive the services of one of the nation's top celebrity wedding planners - FOR FREE! You pay for the base wedding costs,
- You will receive a WAY more glamorous/high-end wedding than your budget can afford.
We'd love to hear from you ASAP. Contact Tina at email@example.com. Please tell us your story and don't forget to include a photo and contact info.
High Noon Entertainment is one of America's leading television production companies producing high-quality programming. We produce shows such as Cake Boss, Next Great Baker, Tough Love, Rescue Renovation, etc. for networks such as HGTV, Discovery, TLC, Travel Channel, Syfy, Weather Channel, truTV, Cooking Channel and Food Network. For more info on us, please visit www.highnoontv.com.