- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- 2012 Honeywell Accident Sent Radiation to WV
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Glimpses of a Global Life': Longest Serving Secretary-General of the Commonwealth Survived a Helicopter Trip with Idi Amin as Pilot
- Detroit Man Sentenced for Role in Huntington Heroin Conspiray
- BREAKING... Officers with K-9 Unit Make Arrest on First Avenue
- Huntington SWAT Team Nails Columbus Man on Drugs, Firearm Charges
- Fall International Film Festival Showcases Diversity and Culture at the Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center
Casting in Tri State for Couples Who Want to Marry on National TV
Wednesday, January 8, 2014 - 18:14 Updated 42 weeks ago
Save My Date (working title), a new show for a major cable network, is casting for engaged couples in the Tri-State area. Filming is in February. If you aren't currently scheduled to be married in February, are you willing to move your date up in order to be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
- You will receive the services of one of the nation's top celebrity wedding planners - FOR FREE! You pay for the base wedding costs,
- You will receive a WAY more glamorous/high-end wedding than your budget can afford.
We'd love to hear from you ASAP. Contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us your story and don't forget to include a photo and contact info.
High Noon Entertainment is one of America's leading television production companies producing high-quality programming. We produce shows such as Cake Boss, Next Great Baker, Tough Love, Rescue Renovation, etc. for networks such as HGTV, Discovery, TLC, Travel Channel, Syfy, Weather Channel, truTV, Cooking Channel and Food Network. For more info on us, please visit www.highnoontv.com.