- Fixing Slips Forced Priority for Huntington, Mayor Says
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Harless Hall of Fame to welcome three new members in ceremony May 7
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- U.S.: New Home Sales Fall 1.6% in November
- Fire Department Holds Kid's Christmas Party at Huntington City Mission
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
- Finance Committee Hears Needed Improvements Coupled by Inadequate Revenues
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
Casting in Tri State for Couples Who Want to Marry on National TV
Wednesday, January 8, 2014 - 18:14 Updated 1 year ago
Save My Date (working title), a new show for a major cable network, is casting for engaged couples in the Tri-State area. Filming is in February. If you aren't currently scheduled to be married in February, are you willing to move your date up in order to be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
- You will receive the services of one of the nation's top celebrity wedding planners - FOR FREE! You pay for the base wedding costs,
- You will receive a WAY more glamorous/high-end wedding than your budget can afford.
We'd love to hear from you ASAP. Contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us your story and don't forget to include a photo and contact info.
High Noon Entertainment is one of America's leading television production companies producing high-quality programming. We produce shows such as Cake Boss, Next Great Baker, Tough Love, Rescue Renovation, etc. for networks such as HGTV, Discovery, TLC, Travel Channel, Syfy, Weather Channel, truTV, Cooking Channel and Food Network. For more info on us, please visit www.highnoontv.com.