- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Marshall’s 47th Annual Jazz Festival to sound off Feb. 18-20
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- Marshall to host College Goal Sunday event Feb. 21
Casting in Tri State for Couples Who Want to Marry on National TV
Wednesday, January 8, 2014 - 18:14 Updated 2 years ago
Save My Date (working title), a new show for a major cable network, is casting for engaged couples in the Tri-State area. Filming is in February. If you aren't currently scheduled to be married in February, are you willing to move your date up in order to be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
- You will receive the services of one of the nation's top celebrity wedding planners - FOR FREE! You pay for the base wedding costs,
- You will receive a WAY more glamorous/high-end wedding than your budget can afford.
We'd love to hear from you ASAP. Contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us your story and don't forget to include a photo and contact info.
High Noon Entertainment is one of America's leading television production companies producing high-quality programming. We produce shows such as Cake Boss, Next Great Baker, Tough Love, Rescue Renovation, etc. for networks such as HGTV, Discovery, TLC, Travel Channel, Syfy, Weather Channel, truTV, Cooking Channel and Food Network. For more info on us, please visit www.highnoontv.com.