- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
Casting in Tri State for Couples Who Want to Marry on National TV
Wednesday, January 8, 2014 - 18:14 Updated 41 weeks ago
Save My Date (working title), a new show for a major cable network, is casting for engaged couples in the Tri-State area. Filming is in February. If you aren't currently scheduled to be married in February, are you willing to move your date up in order to be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
- You will receive the services of one of the nation's top celebrity wedding planners - FOR FREE! You pay for the base wedding costs,
- You will receive a WAY more glamorous/high-end wedding than your budget can afford.
We'd love to hear from you ASAP. Contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us your story and don't forget to include a photo and contact info.
High Noon Entertainment is one of America's leading television production companies producing high-quality programming. We produce shows such as Cake Boss, Next Great Baker, Tough Love, Rescue Renovation, etc. for networks such as HGTV, Discovery, TLC, Travel Channel, Syfy, Weather Channel, truTV, Cooking Channel and Food Network. For more info on us, please visit www.highnoontv.com.