- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Ohio Children’s Hospitals Develop New Interventions to Prevent Repeat Child Abuse
- Marshall University to observe 10-year anniversary of ‘We Are Marshall’ movie Nov. 11
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Doctor honors family’s medical legacy with School of Medicine scholarship
- Zombies are coming to Barboursville
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Water Boilers
Thursday, January 9, 2014 - 18:16 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This recall involves New Yorker Boiler PVCGA model cast iron hot water boilers that use natural gas or liquid petroleum to heat water for residential space heating. A complete list can be found atwww.recalls.org.
Consumers should contact the installer or distributor from whom they purchased the boiler or New Yorker Boiler Company to schedule a free in-home safety inspection and repair.
Consumers can also contact New Yorker Boiler at (800) 535-4679 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.newyorkerboiler.com. More info at www.recalls.org.
U.S. Boiler is recalling Gas-fired hot water boilers sold nationwide and in Canada from December 2005 to February 2013. The air pressure switch can fail to shut down the burners when there is a blockage in the vent system, allowing the boiler to emit excessive amounts of carbon monoxide and posing a CO poisoning hazard.
This recall involves U.S. Boiler ESC, PVG and SCG model cast iron hot water boilers that use natural gas or liquid petroleum to heat water for residential space heating. Complete list can be found atwww.recalls.org.
Consumers with recalled boilers should immediately contact the installer or distributor from whom they purchased the boiler or U.S. Boiler to schedule a free in-home safety inspection and repair.
Consumers can also contact U.S. Boiler at (888) 432-8887 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET Monday throughFriday or online at www.usboiler.net. More info at www.recalls.org.