- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- May 7 th 2016 is Free Comic Book Day at Comic World
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Kentucky
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Water Boilers
Thursday, January 9, 2014 - 18:16 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This recall involves New Yorker Boiler PVCGA model cast iron hot water boilers that use natural gas or liquid petroleum to heat water for residential space heating. A complete list can be found atwww.recalls.org.
Consumers should contact the installer or distributor from whom they purchased the boiler or New Yorker Boiler Company to schedule a free in-home safety inspection and repair.
Consumers can also contact New Yorker Boiler at (800) 535-4679 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.newyorkerboiler.com. More info at www.recalls.org.
U.S. Boiler is recalling Gas-fired hot water boilers sold nationwide and in Canada from December 2005 to February 2013. The air pressure switch can fail to shut down the burners when there is a blockage in the vent system, allowing the boiler to emit excessive amounts of carbon monoxide and posing a CO poisoning hazard.
This recall involves U.S. Boiler ESC, PVG and SCG model cast iron hot water boilers that use natural gas or liquid petroleum to heat water for residential space heating. Complete list can be found atwww.recalls.org.
Consumers with recalled boilers should immediately contact the installer or distributor from whom they purchased the boiler or U.S. Boiler to schedule a free in-home safety inspection and repair.
Consumers can also contact U.S. Boiler at (888) 432-8887 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET Monday throughFriday or online at www.usboiler.net. More info at www.recalls.org.