- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- Chairman Caserta Does Not Favor "Pulling Monies" from Accounts
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- EPA Orders CSX to Clean up Areas Impacted by West Virginia Train Derailment
- Cabell Midland Downs Capitol High in Girls Basketball
- Thundering Herd Snaps Skid, Upends UTEP
- West Virginia Senate Unanimously Passes Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Claims Transparency Act
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Water Boilers
Thursday, January 9, 2014 - 18:16 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This recall involves New Yorker Boiler PVCGA model cast iron hot water boilers that use natural gas or liquid petroleum to heat water for residential space heating. A complete list can be found atwww.recalls.org.
Consumers should contact the installer or distributor from whom they purchased the boiler or New Yorker Boiler Company to schedule a free in-home safety inspection and repair.
Consumers can also contact New Yorker Boiler at (800) 535-4679 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.newyorkerboiler.com. More info at www.recalls.org.
U.S. Boiler is recalling Gas-fired hot water boilers sold nationwide and in Canada from December 2005 to February 2013. The air pressure switch can fail to shut down the burners when there is a blockage in the vent system, allowing the boiler to emit excessive amounts of carbon monoxide and posing a CO poisoning hazard.
This recall involves U.S. Boiler ESC, PVG and SCG model cast iron hot water boilers that use natural gas or liquid petroleum to heat water for residential space heating. Complete list can be found atwww.recalls.org.
Consumers with recalled boilers should immediately contact the installer or distributor from whom they purchased the boiler or U.S. Boiler to schedule a free in-home safety inspection and repair.
Consumers can also contact U.S. Boiler at (888) 432-8887 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET Monday throughFriday or online at www.usboiler.net. More info at www.recalls.org.