- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- IMAGES: Marshall Arts Center Dedication
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- Cpl. Goheen Retires from Huntington Police Department
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in August as Investor Activity Declines
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- Reporter Threatened with Arrest for Obstruction for Attempting to Intervene in Teen's NRA T-Shirt Case
- Huntington Council Announces Agenda
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Water Boilers
Thursday, January 9, 2014 - 18:16 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This recall involves New Yorker Boiler PVCGA model cast iron hot water boilers that use natural gas or liquid petroleum to heat water for residential space heating. A complete list can be found atwww.recalls.org.
Consumers should contact the installer or distributor from whom they purchased the boiler or New Yorker Boiler Company to schedule a free in-home safety inspection and repair.
Consumers can also contact New Yorker Boiler at (800) 535-4679 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.newyorkerboiler.com. More info at www.recalls.org.
U.S. Boiler is recalling Gas-fired hot water boilers sold nationwide and in Canada from December 2005 to February 2013. The air pressure switch can fail to shut down the burners when there is a blockage in the vent system, allowing the boiler to emit excessive amounts of carbon monoxide and posing a CO poisoning hazard.
This recall involves U.S. Boiler ESC, PVG and SCG model cast iron hot water boilers that use natural gas or liquid petroleum to heat water for residential space heating. Complete list can be found atwww.recalls.org.
Consumers with recalled boilers should immediately contact the installer or distributor from whom they purchased the boiler or U.S. Boiler to schedule a free in-home safety inspection and repair.
Consumers can also contact U.S. Boiler at (888) 432-8887 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET Monday throughFriday or online at www.usboiler.net. More info at www.recalls.org.