- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- This Week in the West Virginia Senate
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Lecture on Dr. Carter G. Woodson to kick off ‘Huntington Lecture Series’
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Donors urged to help the American Red Cross maintain blood supply
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Water Boilers
Thursday, January 9, 2014 - 18:16 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This recall involves New Yorker Boiler PVCGA model cast iron hot water boilers that use natural gas or liquid petroleum to heat water for residential space heating. A complete list can be found atwww.recalls.org.
Consumers should contact the installer or distributor from whom they purchased the boiler or New Yorker Boiler Company to schedule a free in-home safety inspection and repair.
Consumers can also contact New Yorker Boiler at (800) 535-4679 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.newyorkerboiler.com. More info at www.recalls.org.
U.S. Boiler is recalling Gas-fired hot water boilers sold nationwide and in Canada from December 2005 to February 2013. The air pressure switch can fail to shut down the burners when there is a blockage in the vent system, allowing the boiler to emit excessive amounts of carbon monoxide and posing a CO poisoning hazard.
This recall involves U.S. Boiler ESC, PVG and SCG model cast iron hot water boilers that use natural gas or liquid petroleum to heat water for residential space heating. Complete list can be found atwww.recalls.org.
Consumers with recalled boilers should immediately contact the installer or distributor from whom they purchased the boiler or U.S. Boiler to schedule a free in-home safety inspection and repair.
Consumers can also contact U.S. Boiler at (888) 432-8887 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET Monday throughFriday or online at www.usboiler.net. More info at www.recalls.org.