- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Rise 3.3% in July
- Former Mail Carrier Made Over 100 Drug Deals While on Duty
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Appalachian Uprising Becomes Jewel City Jamboree in 2015
- Marshall, IMG and TuneIn Partner to Bring Thundering Herd Football to Fans Anywhere in World
GOVERNOR TOMBLIN DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY IN 9 COUNTIES
Friday, January 10, 2014 - 01:49 Special to HNN From a Gov. Tomblin Press Statement
"West Virginians in the affected service areas are urged NOT to use tap water for drinking, cooking, washing or bathing," Gov. Tomblin said. "Right now, our priorities are our hospitals, nursing homes, and schools. I've been working with our National Guard and Office of Emergency Services in an effort to provide water and supplies through the county emergency services offices as quickly as possible."