- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- WAAAHHHH…but we don’t wanna get arrested!!
GOVERNOR TOMBLIN DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY IN 9 COUNTIES
Friday, January 10, 2014 - 01:49 Special to HNN From a Gov. Tomblin Press Statement
"West Virginians in the affected service areas are urged NOT to use tap water for drinking, cooking, washing or bathing," Gov. Tomblin said. "Right now, our priorities are our hospitals, nursing homes, and schools. I've been working with our National Guard and Office of Emergency Services in an effort to provide water and supplies through the county emergency services offices as quickly as possible."