- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
GOVERNOR TOMBLIN DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY IN 9 COUNTIES
Friday, January 10, 2014 - 01:49 Special to HNN From a Gov. Tomblin Press Statement
"West Virginians in the affected service areas are urged NOT to use tap water for drinking, cooking, washing or bathing," Gov. Tomblin said. "Right now, our priorities are our hospitals, nursing homes, and schools. I've been working with our National Guard and Office of Emergency Services in an effort to provide water and supplies through the county emergency services offices as quickly as possible."