- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
GOVERNOR TOMBLIN DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY IN 9 COUNTIES
Friday, January 10, 2014 - 01:49 Special to HNN From a Gov. Tomblin Press Statement
"West Virginians in the affected service areas are urged NOT to use tap water for drinking, cooking, washing or bathing," Gov. Tomblin said. "Right now, our priorities are our hospitals, nursing homes, and schools. I've been working with our National Guard and Office of Emergency Services in an effort to provide water and supplies through the county emergency services offices as quickly as possible."