- IMAGES: MU's Pullman Rally Flooded Out
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Carpenter Ants Performed at Pullman while Elsa Signed Prints at Empire
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 15, 2014
- Mayor Steve's Prayer Request
- “Operation: River to Jail” continues with second warrant sweep
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Softball Freshman D’Orazio Playing at World Championships
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Edge Lower
Portions of Nine WV Counties Under Do Not Use Water Warning
Friday, January 10, 2014 - 05:14 Updated 31 weeks ago
Due to the nature of the contamination along the Elk River, as a precaution, customers should not use their water for any purpose. Bottled or alternative sources of water should be used for drinking, making ice, brushing teeth, washing dishes, bathing, food preparation, baby formula and all other purposes until further notice. Water quality specialists continue to monitor water, and crews will conduct flushing throughout the distribution system. West Virginia American Water will inform you when it is determined that the water is once again safe to use.
Customers who are served by the City of Hurricane, St. Albans, Putnam PSD, Montgomery and Cedar Grove/East Bank are NOT affected.