- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- Finance Committee Sets Tuesday Meeting
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- OP ED: Time to Start Campaign to Build Sound Boys and Men
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
Portions of Nine WV Counties Under Do Not Use Water Warning
Friday, January 10, 2014 - 05:14 Updated 1 year ago
Due to the nature of the contamination along the Elk River, as a precaution, customers should not use their water for any purpose. Bottled or alternative sources of water should be used for drinking, making ice, brushing teeth, washing dishes, bathing, food preparation, baby formula and all other purposes until further notice. Water quality specialists continue to monitor water, and crews will conduct flushing throughout the distribution system. West Virginia American Water will inform you when it is determined that the water is once again safe to use.
Customers who are served by the City of Hurricane, St. Albans, Putnam PSD, Montgomery and Cedar Grove/East Bank are NOT affected.