- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mark Clarke Named Wildlife Manager of the Year
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- Ribbon Cutting: Corridor H, Bismarck to Tucker County Line
- Will Ferrell to Play for Reds Tomorrow
- This Weekend's Live Theatrical Options
- One of Two in Pews Impacted by Drug, Substance Abuse
Portions of Nine WV Counties Under Do Not Use Water Warning
Friday, January 10, 2014 - 05:14 Updated 1 year ago
Due to the nature of the contamination along the Elk River, as a precaution, customers should not use their water for any purpose. Bottled or alternative sources of water should be used for drinking, making ice, brushing teeth, washing dishes, bathing, food preparation, baby formula and all other purposes until further notice. Water quality specialists continue to monitor water, and crews will conduct flushing throughout the distribution system. West Virginia American Water will inform you when it is determined that the water is once again safe to use.
Customers who are served by the City of Hurricane, St. Albans, Putnam PSD, Montgomery and Cedar Grove/East Bank are NOT affected.