- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Walk with the Mayor Begins, Highlawn Next
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Medical resident to receive national research award for pediatrics work
- Miller Named Vice President of Bank
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Attorney General Morrisey Partners with Ben Franklin & Carver Career Centers to Battle Drug Epidemic
Woman Struck and Killed on I-64
Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 20:13 Updated 3 years ago Edited from a Press Release
Katrina Taylor, 36, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident about 11:30 p.m. at the 9-mile marker of I-64.
According to witness statements, Taylor and her boyfriend began arguing in the backseat of a 2007 Hyundai Tucson. Taylor asked the driver of the vehicle to pull over and proceeded to walk into the eastbound lanes of I-64. She was struck by a 2010 Pontiac G6.
The interstate was shut down for approximately two hours. No further information will be released at this time.