- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- ELIMINATOR MEDIA DAY NOTEBOOK: Keselowski: It’s racing, not a popularity contest
Woman Struck and Killed on I-64
Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 20:13 Updated 40 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Katrina Taylor, 36, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident about 11:30 p.m. at the 9-mile marker of I-64.
According to witness statements, Taylor and her boyfriend began arguing in the backseat of a 2007 Hyundai Tucson. Taylor asked the driver of the vehicle to pull over and proceeded to walk into the eastbound lanes of I-64. She was struck by a 2010 Pontiac G6.
The interstate was shut down for approximately two hours. No further information will be released at this time.