- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Council Asked to Approve Budget Restraints Following Negative Projection
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Highlanders Triumph Over Midland
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- No. 18 @HerdFB Holds Off UAB; Improves to 11-0
Woman Struck and Killed on I-64
Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 20:13 Updated 45 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Katrina Taylor, 36, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident about 11:30 p.m. at the 9-mile marker of I-64.
According to witness statements, Taylor and her boyfriend began arguing in the backseat of a 2007 Hyundai Tucson. Taylor asked the driver of the vehicle to pull over and proceeded to walk into the eastbound lanes of I-64. She was struck by a 2010 Pontiac G6.
The interstate was shut down for approximately two hours. No further information will be released at this time.