- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
Woman Struck and Killed on I-64
Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 20:13 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
Katrina Taylor, 36, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident about 11:30 p.m. at the 9-mile marker of I-64.
According to witness statements, Taylor and her boyfriend began arguing in the backseat of a 2007 Hyundai Tucson. Taylor asked the driver of the vehicle to pull over and proceeded to walk into the eastbound lanes of I-64. She was struck by a 2010 Pontiac G6.
The interstate was shut down for approximately two hours. No further information will be released at this time.