- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
Woman Struck and Killed on I-64
Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 20:13 Updated 48 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Katrina Taylor, 36, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident about 11:30 p.m. at the 9-mile marker of I-64.
According to witness statements, Taylor and her boyfriend began arguing in the backseat of a 2007 Hyundai Tucson. Taylor asked the driver of the vehicle to pull over and proceeded to walk into the eastbound lanes of I-64. She was struck by a 2010 Pontiac G6.
The interstate was shut down for approximately two hours. No further information will be released at this time.