- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
Donation drive to help Kanawha Valley residents set for Sunday at arena
Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 20:17 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
Cast members of the television show will be available for a meet-and-greet and autographs for their fans. The price of admission is donated goods.
Needed items include ready-to-feed baby formula, paper plates, disposable eating utensils, microwaveable meals that do not need to be refrigerated and baby wipes.
For more information, call Brian Sipe, arena manager, at 304-696-5566