- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- OP-ED: Sports Need Independent Oversight
Donation drive to help Kanawha Valley residents set for Sunday at arena
Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 20:17 Updated 40 weeks ago From Press Release
Cast members of the television show will be available for a meet-and-greet and autographs for their fans. The price of admission is donated goods.
Needed items include ready-to-feed baby formula, paper plates, disposable eating utensils, microwaveable meals that do not need to be refrigerated and baby wipes.
For more information, call Brian Sipe, arena manager, at 304-696-5566