- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Huntington Convenience Store Worker Shoots Thief in Leg
- Bunn Resigns from Council , Moving to District 9
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Detroit man pleads guilty for role in Point Pleasant heroin conspiracy
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Marshall’s Sustainability Department plans technology recycling event; volunteers needed for sweet potato harvest, greenhouse installation
- Democracy Can be Hacked
Chemical Safety Board Deploys to Charleston Spill
CSB Chairperson Rafael Moure-Eraso said, “This incident continues to impact the people of West Virginia – our goal is to find out what happened to allow a leak of such magnitude to occur and to ensure that the proper safeguards are in place to prevent a similar incident from occurring.”
The investigative team will be led by Supervisory Investigator Johnnie Banks and is scheduled to arrive in West Virginia on Monday morning.
The CSB is an independent federal agency charged with investigating industrial chemical accidents. The agency's board members are appointed by the president and confirmed by the Senate. CSB investigations look into all aspects of chemical accidents, including physical causes such as equipment failure as well as inadequacies in regulations, industry standards, and safety management systems.