- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Shots Fired on Barboursville Wal Mart Parking Lot; One Arrest Made
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- RETRO: Huntington Christmas Parade IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
Chemical Safety Board Deploys to Charleston Spill
CSB Chairperson Rafael Moure-Eraso said, “This incident continues to impact the people of West Virginia – our goal is to find out what happened to allow a leak of such magnitude to occur and to ensure that the proper safeguards are in place to prevent a similar incident from occurring.”
The investigative team will be led by Supervisory Investigator Johnnie Banks and is scheduled to arrive in West Virginia on Monday morning.
The CSB is an independent federal agency charged with investigating industrial chemical accidents. The agency's board members are appointed by the president and confirmed by the Senate. CSB investigations look into all aspects of chemical accidents, including physical causes such as equipment failure as well as inadequacies in regulations, industry standards, and safety management systems.