- Michigan International Speedway Test Helps Prepare Gen-6 Car for 2015
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- OP-ED: Borderfree
- Kessler Makes Appointment to Public Water System Supply Study Commission
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- MU plays Middle Tennessee in October Homecoming
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- "Much Ado" Enjoys Successful Opening Weekend
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number: 42
42: The number of starts Jeff Gordon has made in points races at nine different NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tracks, including Daytona International Speedway. Since his NASCAR Sprint Cup debut at Atlanta at age 21 in November 1992, Gordon has amassed an unbroken streak of 725 consecutive starts, racing twice each season at Bristol, Charlotte, Daytona, Dover, Martinsville, Michigan, Pocono, Richmond and Talladega for the last 21 years. If he keeps the streak intact, Gordon is on pace to break Ricky Rudd’s series-record 788 consecutive starts in the 28th race of 2015.