- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 17, 2015
- 'Jupiter' Confounds; Insurgent, Frozen Fever on Deck
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number: 42
42: The number of starts Jeff Gordon has made in points races at nine different NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tracks, including Daytona International Speedway. Since his NASCAR Sprint Cup debut at Atlanta at age 21 in November 1992, Gordon has amassed an unbroken streak of 725 consecutive starts, racing twice each season at Bristol, Charlotte, Daytona, Dover, Martinsville, Michigan, Pocono, Richmond and Talladega for the last 21 years. If he keeps the streak intact, Gordon is on pace to break Ricky Rudd’s series-record 788 consecutive starts in the 28th race of 2015.