- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Scammers are hacking into personal emails and placing false advertisements to ruin housing rentals for families
- Burris, Hale, Marsteller and Smith to join College of Business Hall of Fame
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leadership Blindspots': Management Consultant Shows How Executives Can Identify, Overcome Weaknesses That Matter
- "God is not Dead" Weaves Many Stories of Faith
- "Noah:" Let's Separate Church and Cinema Versus....
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- OP-ED: Examining a Miracle?
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number: 42
42: The number of starts Jeff Gordon has made in points races at nine different NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tracks, including Daytona International Speedway. Since his NASCAR Sprint Cup debut at Atlanta at age 21 in November 1992, Gordon has amassed an unbroken streak of 725 consecutive starts, racing twice each season at Bristol, Charlotte, Daytona, Dover, Martinsville, Michigan, Pocono, Richmond and Talladega for the last 21 years. If he keeps the streak intact, Gordon is on pace to break Ricky Rudd’s series-record 788 consecutive starts in the 28th race of 2015.