- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- Potential Upscale Hotel Approved for Kinetic Park
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- Finalists for Huntington police chief announced
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number: 42
42: The number of starts Jeff Gordon has made in points races at nine different NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tracks, including Daytona International Speedway. Since his NASCAR Sprint Cup debut at Atlanta at age 21 in November 1992, Gordon has amassed an unbroken streak of 725 consecutive starts, racing twice each season at Bristol, Charlotte, Daytona, Dover, Martinsville, Michigan, Pocono, Richmond and Talladega for the last 21 years. If he keeps the streak intact, Gordon is on pace to break Ricky Rudd’s series-record 788 consecutive starts in the 28th race of 2015.