- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Broadway’s Beauty and the Beast to Enchant Huntington
- Will Ferrell to Play for Reds Tomorrow
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- New Manager Named for Big Sandy Arena
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number: 42
42: The number of starts Jeff Gordon has made in points races at nine different NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tracks, including Daytona International Speedway. Since his NASCAR Sprint Cup debut at Atlanta at age 21 in November 1992, Gordon has amassed an unbroken streak of 725 consecutive starts, racing twice each season at Bristol, Charlotte, Daytona, Dover, Martinsville, Michigan, Pocono, Richmond and Talladega for the last 21 years. If he keeps the streak intact, Gordon is on pace to break Ricky Rudd’s series-record 788 consecutive starts in the 28th race of 2015.