- UPDATED: Retired Firefighter Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Council Passes Funding for Final Phase Old Main Corridor
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in November as Inventory Slightly Tightens
- Queen Elsa Appears Saturday
- Public memorial service arrangements for Kopp announced
MARSHALL UNIVERSITY’S SOUTH CHARLESTON CAMPUS TO REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY, JAN. 13
Monday, January 13, 2014 - 01:01 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
This emergency DOES NOT affect Marshall’s main campus in Huntington or other locations around the state, including Point Pleasant, Hurricane and Beckley. Only the South Charleston campus will be closed.
In Huntington, residence halls opened this weekend and students who live on campus have returned. The water supply on the main campus was never interrupted and classes in Huntington resume as scheduled on Monday for the start of the spring semester.
Marshall officials will update the university’s official website, www.marshall.edu, and social media channels as more information is available about the reopening of the South Charleston campus.