- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington Police, Fire Pension Funds Lose Investment Potential when Paid in an Untimely Manner
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Washington Trooper Surprised by Passenger Wearing Seat Belt; Driver Speeding
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Sewer Increase Blamed for Special Metals Layoffs
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- School of Pharmacy students plan community outreach in Cabell County schools
- Minor Injury After Bus Accident
MARSHALL UNIVERSITY’S SOUTH CHARLESTON CAMPUS TO REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY, JAN. 13
Monday, January 13, 2014 - 01:01 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
This emergency DOES NOT affect Marshall’s main campus in Huntington or other locations around the state, including Point Pleasant, Hurricane and Beckley. Only the South Charleston campus will be closed.
In Huntington, residence halls opened this weekend and students who live on campus have returned. The water supply on the main campus was never interrupted and classes in Huntington resume as scheduled on Monday for the start of the spring semester.
Marshall officials will update the university’s official website, www.marshall.edu, and social media channels as more information is available about the reopening of the South Charleston campus.