- Shots Fired Near Marshall Campus
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Charleston heroin dealer pleads guilty to federal charge
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Religion and Courts Clashing in Rowan County
MARSHALL UNIVERSITY’S SOUTH CHARLESTON CAMPUS TO REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY, JAN. 13
Monday, January 13, 2014 - 01:01 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
This emergency DOES NOT affect Marshall’s main campus in Huntington or other locations around the state, including Point Pleasant, Hurricane and Beckley. Only the South Charleston campus will be closed.
In Huntington, residence halls opened this weekend and students who live on campus have returned. The water supply on the main campus was never interrupted and classes in Huntington resume as scheduled on Monday for the start of the spring semester.
Marshall officials will update the university’s official website, www.marshall.edu, and social media channels as more information is available about the reopening of the South Charleston campus.