- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- UPDATED... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- Five Huntington Firefighters Promoted
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
MARSHALL UNIVERSITY’S SOUTH CHARLESTON CAMPUS TO REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY, JAN. 13
Monday, January 13, 2014 - 01:01 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
This emergency DOES NOT affect Marshall’s main campus in Huntington or other locations around the state, including Point Pleasant, Hurricane and Beckley. Only the South Charleston campus will be closed.
In Huntington, residence halls opened this weekend and students who live on campus have returned. The water supply on the main campus was never interrupted and classes in Huntington resume as scheduled on Monday for the start of the spring semester.
Marshall officials will update the university’s official website, www.marshall.edu, and social media channels as more information is available about the reopening of the South Charleston campus.