- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new administrative chair of radiation oncology
MARSHALL UNIVERSITY’S SOUTH CHARLESTON CAMPUS TO REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY, JAN. 13
Monday, January 13, 2014 - 01:01 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
This emergency DOES NOT affect Marshall’s main campus in Huntington or other locations around the state, including Point Pleasant, Hurricane and Beckley. Only the South Charleston campus will be closed.
In Huntington, residence halls opened this weekend and students who live on campus have returned. The water supply on the main campus was never interrupted and classes in Huntington resume as scheduled on Monday for the start of the spring semester.
Marshall officials will update the university’s official website, www.marshall.edu, and social media channels as more information is available about the reopening of the South Charleston campus.