- Green and White High School Football Record Setter on Screen
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 19, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 18, 2014
- West Virginia's abandoned and dilapidated building problem
- "Much Ado" Enjoys Successful Opening Weekend
- Attorney General Warns of Data Breach at some WV Hospitals
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Spring Hill Celebrates 140th
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 13, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
MARSHALL UNIVERSITY’S SOUTH CHARLESTON CAMPUS TO REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY, JAN. 13
Monday, January 13, 2014 - 01:01 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
This emergency DOES NOT affect Marshall’s main campus in Huntington or other locations around the state, including Point Pleasant, Hurricane and Beckley. Only the South Charleston campus will be closed.
In Huntington, residence halls opened this weekend and students who live on campus have returned. The water supply on the main campus was never interrupted and classes in Huntington resume as scheduled on Monday for the start of the spring semester.
Marshall officials will update the university’s official website, www.marshall.edu, and social media channels as more information is available about the reopening of the South Charleston campus.