- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- Former Williamson Mayor Sentenced
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
MARSHALL UNIVERSITY’S SOUTH CHARLESTON CAMPUS TO REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY, JAN. 13
Monday, January 13, 2014 - 01:01 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
This emergency DOES NOT affect Marshall’s main campus in Huntington or other locations around the state, including Point Pleasant, Hurricane and Beckley. Only the South Charleston campus will be closed.
In Huntington, residence halls opened this weekend and students who live on campus have returned. The water supply on the main campus was never interrupted and classes in Huntington resume as scheduled on Monday for the start of the spring semester.
Marshall officials will update the university’s official website, www.marshall.edu, and social media channels as more information is available about the reopening of the South Charleston campus.