- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- IMAGES: Marshall Arts Center Dedication
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- Cpl. Goheen Retires from Huntington Police Department
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in August as Investor Activity Declines
- Huntington Council Announces Agenda
- Reporter Threatened with Arrest for Obstruction for Attempting to Intervene in Teen's NRA T-Shirt Case
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
MARSHALL UNIVERSITY’S SOUTH CHARLESTON CAMPUS TO REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY, JAN. 13
Monday, January 13, 2014 - 01:01 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
This emergency DOES NOT affect Marshall’s main campus in Huntington or other locations around the state, including Point Pleasant, Hurricane and Beckley. Only the South Charleston campus will be closed.
In Huntington, residence halls opened this weekend and students who live on campus have returned. The water supply on the main campus was never interrupted and classes in Huntington resume as scheduled on Monday for the start of the spring semester.
Marshall officials will update the university’s official website, www.marshall.edu, and social media channels as more information is available about the reopening of the South Charleston campus.