- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 31, 2015
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 30, 2015
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 24, 2015
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
MARSHALL UNIVERSITY’S SOUTH CHARLESTON CAMPUS TO REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY, JAN. 13
Monday, January 13, 2014 - 01:01 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
This emergency DOES NOT affect Marshall’s main campus in Huntington or other locations around the state, including Point Pleasant, Hurricane and Beckley. Only the South Charleston campus will be closed.
In Huntington, residence halls opened this weekend and students who live on campus have returned. The water supply on the main campus was never interrupted and classes in Huntington resume as scheduled on Monday for the start of the spring semester.
Marshall officials will update the university’s official website, www.marshall.edu, and social media channels as more information is available about the reopening of the South Charleston campus.