- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- Four Sentenced on Heroin Charges in Beckley
MARSHALL UNIVERSITY’S SOUTH CHARLESTON CAMPUS TO REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY, JAN. 13
Monday, January 13, 2014 - 01:01 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
This emergency DOES NOT affect Marshall’s main campus in Huntington or other locations around the state, including Point Pleasant, Hurricane and Beckley. Only the South Charleston campus will be closed.
In Huntington, residence halls opened this weekend and students who live on campus have returned. The water supply on the main campus was never interrupted and classes in Huntington resume as scheduled on Monday for the start of the spring semester.
Marshall officials will update the university’s official website, www.marshall.edu, and social media channels as more information is available about the reopening of the South Charleston campus.