- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Pro-Life Leaders Cole and Armstead to Address Pro Life Crowd
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- Marshall to host 44th annual speech and debate tournament for high school students
Federal Class Action Suit Claims Toxic, Cancer Causing Properties of MCHM Hidden
WV American Water and Freedom Industries are also named in the federal suit. Numerous suits have been filed in Kanawha County Circuit Court.
The Eastman case is Vantap LLC v. Eastman Chemical Co., 14-cv-01374, U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia (Charleston). It can be downloaded below.
WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is also investigating along with U.S. Prosecutor Booth Goodwin.
- Federal Complaint (585 KB)