- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Perdue: WV Must Broaden Energy Portfolio and Reenergize Chemical Industry
- OP-ED: Sexual Assault is Men’s Problem
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
Federal Class Action Suit Claims Toxic, Cancer Causing Properties of MCHM Hidden
WV American Water and Freedom Industries are also named in the federal suit. Numerous suits have been filed in Kanawha County Circuit Court.
The Eastman case is Vantap LLC v. Eastman Chemical Co., 14-cv-01374, U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia (Charleston). It can be downloaded below.
WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is also investigating along with U.S. Prosecutor Booth Goodwin.
- Federal Complaint (585 KB)