- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Happy Birthday, Will Shakespeare; Words and Phrases You Created Will Live Forever
Federal Class Action Suit Claims Toxic, Cancer Causing Properties of MCHM Hidden
WV American Water and Freedom Industries are also named in the federal suit. Numerous suits have been filed in Kanawha County Circuit Court.
The Eastman case is Vantap LLC v. Eastman Chemical Co., 14-cv-01374, U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia (Charleston). It can be downloaded below.
WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is also investigating along with U.S. Prosecutor Booth Goodwin.
- Federal Complaint (585 KB)