- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Holiday Garbage Pick Up Schedule Announced
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
Federal Class Action Suit Claims Toxic, Cancer Causing Properties of MCHM Hidden
WV American Water and Freedom Industries are also named in the federal suit. Numerous suits have been filed in Kanawha County Circuit Court.
The Eastman case is Vantap LLC v. Eastman Chemical Co., 14-cv-01374, U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia (Charleston). It can be downloaded below.
WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is also investigating along with U.S. Prosecutor Booth Goodwin.
- Federal Complaint (585 KB)