- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- SECOND LOOK: Jungle Book It's Like the Zoo Came to the Movies
Federal Class Action Suit Claims Toxic, Cancer Causing Properties of MCHM Hidden
WV American Water and Freedom Industries are also named in the federal suit. Numerous suits have been filed in Kanawha County Circuit Court.
The Eastman case is Vantap LLC v. Eastman Chemical Co., 14-cv-01374, U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia (Charleston). It can be downloaded below.
WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is also investigating along with U.S. Prosecutor Booth Goodwin.
- Federal Complaint (585 KB)