- MCHM Spill Has National Drinking Water Contamination Implications; Charleston Had only Three Hour Reserve
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- U.S.: Housing Production Falls 1.6% in November
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 15, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Secretary Tennant Urges West Virginians To Shop Small on Saturday, November 29
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
Parts of Marshall University's Huntington campus affected by water outage Jan. 16
The following buildings are without water service:
- Corbly Hall
- Foundation Hall/Erickson Alumni Center
- Memorial Student Center
- Career Services
- Holderby Hall
- Campus Christian Center
Neither of Marshall's main dining centers, Harless Dining Hall and Twin Towers Marketplace, have been affected. No other residence halls are affected.
For residents of Holderby Hall, guest shower and restroom facilities are available at the neighboring residence hall, Twin Towers West. Students also may use the shower facilities in the student recreation center. They should bring their own towels and bathing supplies.
Persons may visit www.marshall.edu/water for more information. Marshall officials will continue to update the university website and social media as more information is available.