- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- OP-ED: Sports Need Independent Oversight
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
Parts of Marshall University's Huntington campus affected by water outage Jan. 16
The following buildings are without water service:
- Corbly Hall
- Foundation Hall/Erickson Alumni Center
- Memorial Student Center
- Career Services
- Holderby Hall
- Campus Christian Center
Neither of Marshall's main dining centers, Harless Dining Hall and Twin Towers Marketplace, have been affected. No other residence halls are affected.
For residents of Holderby Hall, guest shower and restroom facilities are available at the neighboring residence hall, Twin Towers West. Students also may use the shower facilities in the student recreation center. They should bring their own towels and bathing supplies.
Persons may visit www.marshall.edu/water for more information. Marshall officials will continue to update the university website and social media as more information is available.