- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Virginia Commonwealth University to explore yoga’s effect on pregnancy depression
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Tamarack to host Appalachian Music & Arts Festival
- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- WV Boys High School Larosse All State Announced
Parts of Marshall University's Huntington campus affected by water outage Jan. 16
The following buildings are without water service:
- Corbly Hall
- Foundation Hall/Erickson Alumni Center
- Memorial Student Center
- Career Services
- Holderby Hall
- Campus Christian Center
Neither of Marshall's main dining centers, Harless Dining Hall and Twin Towers Marketplace, have been affected. No other residence halls are affected.
For residents of Holderby Hall, guest shower and restroom facilities are available at the neighboring residence hall, Twin Towers West. Students also may use the shower facilities in the student recreation center. They should bring their own towels and bathing supplies.
Persons may visit www.marshall.edu/water for more information. Marshall officials will continue to update the university website and social media as more information is available.