- Penguins Come Out for Turkey Holiday; Hunger Likely Boxoffice Winner
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 26, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- Thanksgiving Weekend Live Theatre Offerings
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Services Held for Late WSAZ News Icon
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Slow in October but Remain Higher Than a Year Ago
- Huntington High to Host Holiday Bazaar November 30
Parts of Marshall University's Huntington campus affected by water outage Jan. 16
The following buildings are without water service:
- Corbly Hall
- Foundation Hall/Erickson Alumni Center
- Memorial Student Center
- Career Services
- Holderby Hall
- Campus Christian Center
Neither of Marshall's main dining centers, Harless Dining Hall and Twin Towers Marketplace, have been affected. No other residence halls are affected.
For residents of Holderby Hall, guest shower and restroom facilities are available at the neighboring residence hall, Twin Towers West. Students also may use the shower facilities in the student recreation center. They should bring their own towels and bathing supplies.
Persons may visit www.marshall.edu/water for more information. Marshall officials will continue to update the university website and social media as more information is available.