- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Four People Arrested following Seizure of Heroin, Cash
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth
- Bunny Appearing Saturday in Central City
- Detroit Man Arrested as River to Jail Moves Forward
- Rudolph Lands Soon at the Keith
- Southwest Ohio Violent Crimes Task Force Successful in First Year of Operation
- Mayor Greets Four Legged Friend at City Hall
Parts of Marshall University's Huntington campus affected by water outage Jan. 16
The following buildings are without water service:
- Corbly Hall
- Foundation Hall/Erickson Alumni Center
- Memorial Student Center
- Career Services
- Holderby Hall
- Campus Christian Center
Neither of Marshall's main dining centers, Harless Dining Hall and Twin Towers Marketplace, have been affected. No other residence halls are affected.
For residents of Holderby Hall, guest shower and restroom facilities are available at the neighboring residence hall, Twin Towers West. Students also may use the shower facilities in the student recreation center. They should bring their own towels and bathing supplies.
Persons may visit www.marshall.edu/water for more information. Marshall officials will continue to update the university website and social media as more information is available.