- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- OP-ED: Three-fifths of an Attorney General Declares POWs 'Non-Persons'
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Sen. Manchin, Gov. Tomblin announce additional scientific testing and monitoring of chemicals spilled in Kanawha Valley
Parts of Marshall University's Huntington campus affected by water outage Jan. 16
The following buildings are without water service:
- Corbly Hall
- Foundation Hall/Erickson Alumni Center
- Memorial Student Center
- Career Services
- Holderby Hall
- Campus Christian Center
Neither of Marshall's main dining centers, Harless Dining Hall and Twin Towers Marketplace, have been affected. No other residence halls are affected.
For residents of Holderby Hall, guest shower and restroom facilities are available at the neighboring residence hall, Twin Towers West. Students also may use the shower facilities in the student recreation center. They should bring their own towels and bathing supplies.
Persons may visit www.marshall.edu/water for more information. Marshall officials will continue to update the university website and social media as more information is available.