- HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24
- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
BREAKING... Do NOT Use Water in Frazier's Bottom, Buffalo.....
Friday, January 17, 2014 - 08:10 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
While investigating a customer complaint, new sample results indicated a split sample result with one reading above 1 ppm and one reading below 1 ppm at a fire hydrant on a dead-end water main in Buffalo. To exercise the utmost caution, crews have conducted additional flushing in the area and will analyze additional samples collected before this notice can be lifted.