- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Spaghetti Dinner Will Raise Funds for Firefighter
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Stirring up Stink in Central City IMAGES
BREAKING... Do NOT Use Water in Frazier's Bottom, Buffalo.....
Friday, January 17, 2014 - 08:10 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
While investigating a customer complaint, new sample results indicated a split sample result with one reading above 1 ppm and one reading below 1 ppm at a fire hydrant on a dead-end water main in Buffalo. To exercise the utmost caution, crews have conducted additional flushing in the area and will analyze additional samples collected before this notice can be lifted.