- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Huntington Councilwoman Meets Hillary Clinton
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
- Virginia man pleads guilty to defrauding The Greenbrier through cancer scheme
- Student diagnosed with meningitis; university following CDC protocol
- Huntington Fire Department now carrying life-saving medication for opioid overdoses
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
- School of Physical Therapy cloaks students during White Coat Ceremony
BREAKING... Do NOT Use Water in Frazier's Bottom, Buffalo.....
Friday, January 17, 2014 - 08:10 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
While investigating a customer complaint, new sample results indicated a split sample result with one reading above 1 ppm and one reading below 1 ppm at a fire hydrant on a dead-end water main in Buffalo. To exercise the utmost caution, crews have conducted additional flushing in the area and will analyze additional samples collected before this notice can be lifted.