- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Rally for Marijuana
- Council Will Seek to Remove Gillespie
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- City Attorney Resigns
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
BREAKING... Do NOT Use Water in Frazier's Bottom, Buffalo.....
Friday, January 17, 2014 - 08:10 Updated 36 weeks ago From Press Release
While investigating a customer complaint, new sample results indicated a split sample result with one reading above 1 ppm and one reading below 1 ppm at a fire hydrant on a dead-end water main in Buffalo. To exercise the utmost caution, crews have conducted additional flushing in the area and will analyze additional samples collected before this notice can be lifted.