- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- BREAKING... Mayor's Office of Drug Control Policy Gains Honorable Mention at Indianapolis Conference
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- West Virginia American Water Response to Flood-Related Operational Impacts Continues
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
BREAKING... Do NOT Use Water in Frazier's Bottom, Buffalo.....
Friday, January 17, 2014 - 08:10 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
While investigating a customer complaint, new sample results indicated a split sample result with one reading above 1 ppm and one reading below 1 ppm at a fire hydrant on a dead-end water main in Buffalo. To exercise the utmost caution, crews have conducted additional flushing in the area and will analyze additional samples collected before this notice can be lifted.