- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Critical First Years of Your Professional Life': Comprehensive, Readable Book for College Graduates Seeking Their First Job
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Foster Care Awareness subject of event March 12
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: Bureaucratic Wisdom = Oxymoron
BREAKING... Do NOT Use Water in Frazier's Bottom, Buffalo.....
Friday, January 17, 2014 - 08:10 Updated 6 weeks ago From Press Release
While investigating a customer complaint, new sample results indicated a split sample result with one reading above 1 ppm and one reading below 1 ppm at a fire hydrant on a dead-end water main in Buffalo. To exercise the utmost caution, crews have conducted additional flushing in the area and will analyze additional samples collected before this notice can be lifted.