- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Marshall will be first university in West Virginia to offer professional Master of Athletic Training degree
- Four Huntington Heroin Arrests
- BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall with another gift of $100,000
BREAKING... Do NOT Use Water in Frazier's Bottom, Buffalo.....
Friday, January 17, 2014 - 08:10 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
While investigating a customer complaint, new sample results indicated a split sample result with one reading above 1 ppm and one reading below 1 ppm at a fire hydrant on a dead-end water main in Buffalo. To exercise the utmost caution, crews have conducted additional flushing in the area and will analyze additional samples collected before this notice can be lifted.