- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Huntington City Charter On Line
- Storm Drain, Street Cleaning Report Issued for 2015
- Dinosaur Display this Weekend at Big Sandy Arena
- Attorney General Morrisey Hails Historic and Unprecedented Victory Against EPA
- PA Artist Showcases Faces of Freedom Painting to raise awareness of Sex Trafficking
- Charleston pill dealer pleads guilty in Federal court
- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- Molly Ringwald to appear live at 30th Anniversary screening of The Breakfast Club, Feb. 21st at 3 p.m.
BREAKING... Do NOT Use Water in Frazier's Bottom, Buffalo.....
Friday, January 17, 2014 - 08:10 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
While investigating a customer complaint, new sample results indicated a split sample result with one reading above 1 ppm and one reading below 1 ppm at a fire hydrant on a dead-end water main in Buffalo. To exercise the utmost caution, crews have conducted additional flushing in the area and will analyze additional samples collected before this notice can be lifted.