- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Third meth mule pleads guilty for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- General Counsel at West Virginia Department of Administration Selected as CSG Toll Fellow
- Why Are We Still Wasting Billions on Homeland Security Projects That Don’t Make Us Safer?
- Sandusky County Sheriff Indicted on 43 Counts
- Record Numbers of Female Vets Strain System
BREAKING... Do NOT Use Water in Frazier's Bottom, Buffalo.....
Friday, January 17, 2014 - 08:10 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
While investigating a customer complaint, new sample results indicated a split sample result with one reading above 1 ppm and one reading below 1 ppm at a fire hydrant on a dead-end water main in Buffalo. To exercise the utmost caution, crews have conducted additional flushing in the area and will analyze additional samples collected before this notice can be lifted.