- MCHM Spill Has National Drinking Water Contamination Implications; Charleston Had only Three Hour Reserve
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 15, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Secretary Tennant Urges West Virginians To Shop Small on Saturday, November 29
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
BREAKING... Do NOT Use Water in Frazier's Bottom, Buffalo.....
Friday, January 17, 2014 - 08:10 Updated 47 weeks ago From Press Release
While investigating a customer complaint, new sample results indicated a split sample result with one reading above 1 ppm and one reading below 1 ppm at a fire hydrant on a dead-end water main in Buffalo. To exercise the utmost caution, crews have conducted additional flushing in the area and will analyze additional samples collected before this notice can be lifted.