- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Nonprofit Organization Opens Applications and Nominations to Take Children with Chronic and Terminal Illnesses and Their Families to Walt Disney World
- Huntington Police Nab Two for Possession of Controlled Substance
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Gift from Laboratory Corporation of America benefits College of Health Professions
- OP ED: The Candidate in the Coal Fields; Opinion of National Mining Association
BREAKING... Do NOT Use Water in Frazier's Bottom, Buffalo.....
Friday, January 17, 2014 - 08:10 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
While investigating a customer complaint, new sample results indicated a split sample result with one reading above 1 ppm and one reading below 1 ppm at a fire hydrant on a dead-end water main in Buffalo. To exercise the utmost caution, crews have conducted additional flushing in the area and will analyze additional samples collected before this notice can be lifted.