- Huntington Awaits Plans for Curtailing Budget Overages
- Black History Month to be observed in a variety of ways at Marshall
- HMDA Meets Monday Afternoon
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Sues Opioid Distributors
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- W.Va. AG Consumers to Be Wary of Grandparent Scam
BREAKING... Do NOT Use Water in Frazier's Bottom, Buffalo.....
Friday, January 17, 2014 - 08:10 Updated 3 years ago From Press Release
While investigating a customer complaint, new sample results indicated a split sample result with one reading above 1 ppm and one reading below 1 ppm at a fire hydrant on a dead-end water main in Buffalo. To exercise the utmost caution, crews have conducted additional flushing in the area and will analyze additional samples collected before this notice can be lifted.