- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Highlanders Triumph Over Midland
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- No. 18 @HerdFB Holds Off UAB; Improves to 11-0
BREAKING... Do NOT Use Water in Frazier's Bottom, Buffalo.....
Friday, January 17, 2014 - 08:10 Updated 44 weeks ago From Press Release
While investigating a customer complaint, new sample results indicated a split sample result with one reading above 1 ppm and one reading below 1 ppm at a fire hydrant on a dead-end water main in Buffalo. To exercise the utmost caution, crews have conducted additional flushing in the area and will analyze additional samples collected before this notice can be lifted.