- Huntington's Ultra Tight Fiscal Picture Slowly Leaks Outward
- Mountain State Supply Erupts in an Inferno
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
CoreLogic Releases January Edition of MarketPulse Report Examining U.S. Housing Trends
Key findings in the CoreLogic January MarketPulse report include:
- A CoreLogic analysis of credit availability shows that credit is tight for low credit-score borrowers, those who don't want to or can't fully document their loans, and those who would like an ARM product. High-LTV (loan-to-value) lending remains modestly loose relative to normal, high-DTI (debt-to-income) lending is modestly tight relative to normal, and the share of ARM loans originated is much more restricted than normal, as many subprime ARM loan products are no longer available.
- Cash sales comprised 37.4 percent of total home sales in September 2013, down from the peak in January 2011 when cash sales made up 46.1 percent of total home sales.
- The historical trend of auto sales correlating to home sales has seen a shift with auto sales recovering much more rapidly over the past three years due to the increase in auto-related subprime lending.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published CoreLogic research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content please visit the Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the CoreLogic January MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/research/the-market-pulse/marketpulse_2014-january.pdf.