- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Taking Down the Lion': The Dennis Kozlowski You Think You Know (Shower Curtain, Anyone?) Is Not the Real Dennis Kozlowski
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BREAKING... Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
CoreLogic Releases January Edition of MarketPulse Report Examining U.S. Housing Trends
Key findings in the CoreLogic January MarketPulse report include:
- A CoreLogic analysis of credit availability shows that credit is tight for low credit-score borrowers, those who don't want to or can't fully document their loans, and those who would like an ARM product. High-LTV (loan-to-value) lending remains modestly loose relative to normal, high-DTI (debt-to-income) lending is modestly tight relative to normal, and the share of ARM loans originated is much more restricted than normal, as many subprime ARM loan products are no longer available.
- Cash sales comprised 37.4 percent of total home sales in September 2013, down from the peak in January 2011 when cash sales made up 46.1 percent of total home sales.
- The historical trend of auto sales correlating to home sales has seen a shift with auto sales recovering much more rapidly over the past three years due to the increase in auto-related subprime lending.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published CoreLogic research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content please visit the Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the CoreLogic January MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/research/the-market-pulse/marketpulse_2014-january.pdf.