- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
Studio 8 Celebrates 2nd year of wellness in Huntington
Friday, Jan 24, 2014
5:30pm Vinyasa Power Hour—Free “Friend of the Studio” class—open to all.
6:30pm Vino & Vinyasa—Celebrate with flowing Wine & Yoga (standard class rates/passes apply)
Saturday, Jan 25, 2014
9:00am-10:30 *Community Yoga with Joan St.Clair & Live guitar by Mark Smith
10:30-12:30—Osteopathic Manipulation Therapy for Headaches/Migraines with Dr. Nikki Ward ($25)
1:00-2:00– *Anniversary Vinyasa Yoga with Bill Price
2:00-3:00— *World Yoga Dance with Brittany Stowasser
3:00-4:00– *Modified Ashtanga Series with Sara Limb
4:00-6:00—*Yoga & Art with Jenn Brooks & Bobbi Leslie
7:00-8:00—*Chakra Meditation, Restorative Yoga with Sara Limb and Nichole Webb
*Denotes a donation-based class. No pre-registration required
Studio 8 offers a variety of classes and services such as beginner yoga, hot yoga, meditation, Heart Coaching, Nutrition Coaching, Pilates and Tai Chi as well as Reiki Energy Therapy and a variety of Massage Therapy services.
Sarah Limb, a Studio 8 yoga instructor offers, “Studio 8 is about creating a mindful and healthy lifestyle, not just in the individual but also the community. We invite all our regulars and prospective yogis to come and celebrate with us.”