- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Huntington Still Infected by Scourge of Drugs
Studio 8 Celebrates 2nd year of wellness in Huntington
Friday, Jan 24, 2014
5:30pm Vinyasa Power Hour—Free “Friend of the Studio” class—open to all.
6:30pm Vino & Vinyasa—Celebrate with flowing Wine & Yoga (standard class rates/passes apply)
Saturday, Jan 25, 2014
9:00am-10:30 *Community Yoga with Joan St.Clair & Live guitar by Mark Smith
10:30-12:30—Osteopathic Manipulation Therapy for Headaches/Migraines with Dr. Nikki Ward ($25)
1:00-2:00– *Anniversary Vinyasa Yoga with Bill Price
2:00-3:00— *World Yoga Dance with Brittany Stowasser
3:00-4:00– *Modified Ashtanga Series with Sara Limb
4:00-6:00—*Yoga & Art with Jenn Brooks & Bobbi Leslie
7:00-8:00—*Chakra Meditation, Restorative Yoga with Sara Limb and Nichole Webb
*Denotes a donation-based class. No pre-registration required
Studio 8 offers a variety of classes and services such as beginner yoga, hot yoga, meditation, Heart Coaching, Nutrition Coaching, Pilates and Tai Chi as well as Reiki Energy Therapy and a variety of Massage Therapy services.
Sarah Limb, a Studio 8 yoga instructor offers, “Studio 8 is about creating a mindful and healthy lifestyle, not just in the individual but also the community. We invite all our regulars and prospective yogis to come and celebrate with us.”