- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
Studio 8 Celebrates 2nd year of wellness in Huntington
Friday, Jan 24, 2014
5:30pm Vinyasa Power Hour—Free “Friend of the Studio” class—open to all.
6:30pm Vino & Vinyasa—Celebrate with flowing Wine & Yoga (standard class rates/passes apply)
Saturday, Jan 25, 2014
9:00am-10:30 *Community Yoga with Joan St.Clair & Live guitar by Mark Smith
10:30-12:30—Osteopathic Manipulation Therapy for Headaches/Migraines with Dr. Nikki Ward ($25)
1:00-2:00– *Anniversary Vinyasa Yoga with Bill Price
2:00-3:00— *World Yoga Dance with Brittany Stowasser
3:00-4:00– *Modified Ashtanga Series with Sara Limb
4:00-6:00—*Yoga & Art with Jenn Brooks & Bobbi Leslie
7:00-8:00—*Chakra Meditation, Restorative Yoga with Sara Limb and Nichole Webb
*Denotes a donation-based class. No pre-registration required
Studio 8 offers a variety of classes and services such as beginner yoga, hot yoga, meditation, Heart Coaching, Nutrition Coaching, Pilates and Tai Chi as well as Reiki Energy Therapy and a variety of Massage Therapy services.
Sarah Limb, a Studio 8 yoga instructor offers, “Studio 8 is about creating a mindful and healthy lifestyle, not just in the individual but also the community. We invite all our regulars and prospective yogis to come and celebrate with us.”