- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- BREAKING... Mayor's Office of Drug Control Policy Gains Honorable Mention at Indianapolis Conference
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- West Virginia American Water Response to Flood-Related Operational Impacts Continues
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 2 years ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "