- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Police Make Robbery Arrest, Respond to Burglary Reports
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Former Logan County gun shop employee sentenced to prison for Federal firearms charge
- State Film Office releases showreel featuring WV locations
- Temporary Restraining Order Issued Against Mobile Home Mover Accused of Deceiving Consumers
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 2 years ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "