- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- West Virginia joins America’s State Parks in challenge to “#OptOutside” beginning Black Friday
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 1 year ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "