- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- Potential Upscale Hotel Approved for Kinetic Park
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Finalists for Huntington police chief announced
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- Miss West Virginia Competes in Miss America Pageant Tonight
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 32 weeks ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "