- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- Live Theatricals for December
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 1 year ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "