- Michigan International Speedway Test Helps Prepare Gen-6 Car for 2015
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Kessler Makes Appointment to Public Water System Supply Study Commission
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: Borderfree
- Attorney General Warns of Data Breach at some WV Hospitals
- OP-ED: Lawmakers and School Officials: Stay out of Our Bodily Wastes
- MU plays Middle Tennessee in October Homecoming
- "Much Ado" Enjoys Successful Opening Weekend
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 29 weeks ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "