- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Former Marriott employee pleads guilty to wire fraud for embezzling close to $1 million
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Ex-Satanist John Ramirez Now Trains Christians at Supernatural Boot Camps
- W.Va. AG Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Against Obama’s Transgender Overreach
- Delayed, Denied, Dismissed: Failures on the FOIA
- Marshall Board of Governors holds first meeting of fall semester
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 2 years ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "