- Four Injured in Interstate 64 Accident
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- HMDA May Purchase Huntington Urban Renewal Parking Lots for Bond Payoff, Redevelopment
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Council's One-Legged Veteran Contributor Passes
- Huntington Police Arrest Suspect in Car Vandalism
- Pawn Shop Ordinance Tops Agenda
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 1 year ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "