- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Marshall University to observe 10-year anniversary of ‘We Are Marshall’ movie Nov. 11
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Water Disaster Drill Slated Saturday Morning
- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- W.Va. AG Transfers $1M to Reduce State Police Drug Test Backlog
- Tri State Airport Receives $3 Million Dollar Grant for Apron Upgrades
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 2 years ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "