- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Bar Shooting
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
- Hitchcock Kicks off Huntington's Cinema Under the Stars
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 21, 2014
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 11 weeks ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "