- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 10 weeks ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "