- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 1 year ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "