- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Council Asked to Approve Budget Restraints Following Negative Projection
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Highlanders Triumph Over Midland
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- No. 18 @HerdFB Holds Off UAB; Improves to 11-0
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 42 weeks ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "