- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- OP-ED: Three-fifths of an Attorney General Declares POWs 'Non-Persons'
- Sen. Manchin, Gov. Tomblin announce additional scientific testing and monitoring of chemicals spilled in Kanawha Valley
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 24 weeks ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "