- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Huntington Police, Fire Pension Funds Lose Investment Potential when Paid in an Untimely Manner
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 3 years ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "