- Penguins Come Out for Turkey Holiday; Hunger Likely Boxoffice Winner
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 26, 2014
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. Brings His 2014 Murphy and Motown Christmas Tour to Huntington WV
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- Council OK's Four Huntington Fire Department Grant Aps
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Remain Low Heading Into Holiday Weekend
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 42 weeks ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "