- Ralph Nader Radio Show airs Portsmouth "Toxic Avengers" Concerning Nuclear Whistle Blowers
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- "Elsa" Visits Children at South Charleston Library IMAGES
- “Mauritius” to open Marshall Theatre’s semester Feb. 17
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Marshall to host College Goal Sunday event Feb. 21
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 2 years ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "