- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 2, 2015
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- Cabell Midland Downs Capitol High in Girls Basketball
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 1 year ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "