- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- OP-ED: Sexual Assault is Men’s Problem
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- 24 Kanawha County Sex Offenders Found Out of Compliance
- Perdue: WV Must Broaden Energy Portfolio and Reenergize Chemical Industry
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
- Big Sandy Superstore Arena general manager leaving for Pennsylvania
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 00:36 Updated 34 weeks ago
He continued, "When elected I will be fighting for economic development, better paying jobs and limiting our oppressive State government. Our families deserve better than minimum wage jobs and limited opportunity for advancement. I want families to have the option of staying in our great state instead of having to relocate to South Carolina or Florida in search of a higher wage rate. "
Anderson added, "If you agree that our families deserve better, Life is important, Coal must be protected, the government should be limited and Liberty abundant, let your voice be heard. I am looking forward to meeting more citizens in the coming months. "