- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, 13 State Attorneys General Obtain About $92 Million in Debt Relief for Servicemembers Harmed by Predatory Lending Scheme
- Ohio Woman Receives 18 Month Prison Sentence for Embezzling Huntington Housing Funds
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
DEVELOPING: Body Identified as Missing Guyandotte Woman
Anyone with information about the case should contact the Cabell County Sheriff’s Office at 304-743-1594 or the Huntington Police Department at 304-696-4444.
Councilman Rick Simmons has reassured Guyandotte neighbors that "Skip and Hank Dial have a few extra eyes on us." Simmons added that residents should , "Look out for one another....Call your neighbor check on them a couple times a day'.......Guyandotte has always looked out for each other......This community is close knit"
Bess had been last seen getting into a car going Christmas shopping. An autopsy revealed that she died from foul play, but the cause of death has not been revealed to protect the integrity of the investigation.
Simmons indicated that a prayer vigil is being organized in memory of the young woman.