- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
CORELOGIC: Foreclosure Rates in Huntington-Ashland Decrease
The CoreLogic data reveals that the rate of Huntington-Ashland area foreclosures among outstanding mortgage loans was 1.85 percent for the month of November 2013, a decrease of 0.15 percentage points compared to November of 2012 when the rate was 2.00 percent. Foreclosure activity in Huntington-Ashland was lower than the national foreclosure rate, which was 2.18 percent for November 2013.
Also in Huntington-Ashland, the mortgage delinquency rate decreased. According to CoreLogic data for November 2013, 4.50 percent of mortgage loans were 90 days or more delinquent compared to 4.62 percent for the same period last year, representing a decrease of 0.12 percentage points.