- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Charlotte School of Law Launches Eviction & Homelessness Prevention Clinic; How Do Similar Laws Impact Huntingtotn?
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Greenbrier Theatre Seeks Donations to Replace Destroyed Costumes
- One of EEOC’s First Lawsuits Alleging Sex Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation Settles
CORELOGIC: Foreclosure Rates in Huntington-Ashland Decrease
The CoreLogic data reveals that the rate of Huntington-Ashland area foreclosures among outstanding mortgage loans was 1.85 percent for the month of November 2013, a decrease of 0.15 percentage points compared to November of 2012 when the rate was 2.00 percent. Foreclosure activity in Huntington-Ashland was lower than the national foreclosure rate, which was 2.18 percent for November 2013.
Also in Huntington-Ashland, the mortgage delinquency rate decreased. According to CoreLogic data for November 2013, 4.50 percent of mortgage loans were 90 days or more delinquent compared to 4.62 percent for the same period last year, representing a decrease of 0.12 percentage points.