- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 17, 2015
- 'Jupiter' Confounds; Insurgent, Frozen Fever on Deck
CORELOGIC: Foreclosure Rates in Huntington-Ashland Decrease
The CoreLogic data reveals that the rate of Huntington-Ashland area foreclosures among outstanding mortgage loans was 1.85 percent for the month of November 2013, a decrease of 0.15 percentage points compared to November of 2012 when the rate was 2.00 percent. Foreclosure activity in Huntington-Ashland was lower than the national foreclosure rate, which was 2.18 percent for November 2013.
Also in Huntington-Ashland, the mortgage delinquency rate decreased. According to CoreLogic data for November 2013, 4.50 percent of mortgage loans were 90 days or more delinquent compared to 4.62 percent for the same period last year, representing a decrease of 0.12 percentage points.