- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Source Alleges Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
CORELOGIC: Foreclosure Rates in Huntington-Ashland Decrease
The CoreLogic data reveals that the rate of Huntington-Ashland area foreclosures among outstanding mortgage loans was 1.85 percent for the month of November 2013, a decrease of 0.15 percentage points compared to November of 2012 when the rate was 2.00 percent. Foreclosure activity in Huntington-Ashland was lower than the national foreclosure rate, which was 2.18 percent for November 2013.
Also in Huntington-Ashland, the mortgage delinquency rate decreased. According to CoreLogic data for November 2013, 4.50 percent of mortgage loans were 90 days or more delinquent compared to 4.62 percent for the same period last year, representing a decrease of 0.12 percentage points.