- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Board of Governors Gives Positive Evaluation to MU President Jerome Gilbert
- Alleged Drug Suppliers, Prostitutes Rounded Up in Huntington
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- MU presents Donning of the Kente ceremony April 27
- Marshall University biotechnology spinoff receives large grant from National Institutes of Health
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
CORELOGIC: Foreclosure Rates in Huntington-Ashland Decrease
The CoreLogic data reveals that the rate of Huntington-Ashland area foreclosures among outstanding mortgage loans was 1.85 percent for the month of November 2013, a decrease of 0.15 percentage points compared to November of 2012 when the rate was 2.00 percent. Foreclosure activity in Huntington-Ashland was lower than the national foreclosure rate, which was 2.18 percent for November 2013.
Also in Huntington-Ashland, the mortgage delinquency rate decreased. According to CoreLogic data for November 2013, 4.50 percent of mortgage loans were 90 days or more delinquent compared to 4.62 percent for the same period last year, representing a decrease of 0.12 percentage points.