- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Doctor honors family’s medical legacy with School of Medicine scholarship
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Lewis College of Business appoints new division heads
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Ohio Children’s Hospitals Develop New Interventions to Prevent Repeat Child Abuse
- 53rd annual Marshall International Festival returns to Big Sandy Arena Saturday, Nov. 5
CORELOGIC: Foreclosure Rates in Huntington-Ashland Decrease
The CoreLogic data reveals that the rate of Huntington-Ashland area foreclosures among outstanding mortgage loans was 1.85 percent for the month of November 2013, a decrease of 0.15 percentage points compared to November of 2012 when the rate was 2.00 percent. Foreclosure activity in Huntington-Ashland was lower than the national foreclosure rate, which was 2.18 percent for November 2013.
Also in Huntington-Ashland, the mortgage delinquency rate decreased. According to CoreLogic data for November 2013, 4.50 percent of mortgage loans were 90 days or more delinquent compared to 4.62 percent for the same period last year, representing a decrease of 0.12 percentage points.