- Shots Fired Near Marshall Campus
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- Charleston heroin dealer pleads guilty to federal charge
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Religion and Courts Clashing in Rowan County
CORELOGIC: Foreclosure Rates in Huntington-Ashland Decrease
The CoreLogic data reveals that the rate of Huntington-Ashland area foreclosures among outstanding mortgage loans was 1.85 percent for the month of November 2013, a decrease of 0.15 percentage points compared to November of 2012 when the rate was 2.00 percent. Foreclosure activity in Huntington-Ashland was lower than the national foreclosure rate, which was 2.18 percent for November 2013.
Also in Huntington-Ashland, the mortgage delinquency rate decreased. According to CoreLogic data for November 2013, 4.50 percent of mortgage loans were 90 days or more delinquent compared to 4.62 percent for the same period last year, representing a decrease of 0.12 percentage points.