- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 32
32: The number of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races won by 2014 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Dale Jarrett, the 1999 series champion. Four of Jarrett’s 32 wins came at Daytona International Speedway, three in the Daytona 500 (1993, 1996 and 2000). Coincidentally, all of Jarrett’s 11 victories in the NASCAR Nationwide Series came in cars bearing the No. 32. Jarrett follows his father, two-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Ned Jarrett, into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.