- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- NAHB: Study Reveals Key Differences in Home Preferences Based on Race or Ethnicity
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 32
32: The number of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races won by 2014 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Dale Jarrett, the 1999 series champion. Four of Jarrett’s 32 wins came at Daytona International Speedway, three in the Daytona 500 (1993, 1996 and 2000). Coincidentally, all of Jarrett’s 11 victories in the NASCAR Nationwide Series came in cars bearing the No. 32. Jarrett follows his father, two-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Ned Jarrett, into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.