- OP ED: Manipulating Reality: Facebook Is Listening to You
- Rep. Jenkins: Court Pushes Back Overreaching EPA Regs
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Tsubasacon "More Amazing Than Told"
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- H-D's Curtis Johnson Joins Attorney General's Staff
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- 22 People Killed by US Airstrike on Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 32
32: The number of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races won by 2014 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Dale Jarrett, the 1999 series champion. Four of Jarrett’s 32 wins came at Daytona International Speedway, three in the Daytona 500 (1993, 1996 and 2000). Coincidentally, all of Jarrett’s 11 victories in the NASCAR Nationwide Series came in cars bearing the No. 32. Jarrett follows his father, two-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Ned Jarrett, into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.