- REVIEW: "Lucy's" Evolutionary Brain Cells Imaginative, Confusing Ride
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Marshall Running Back Arrested Again; Grooms Released from Team
- Huntington's Power Boat Racing Saturday Images
- Herd Featured Prominently In College Sports Madness Preseason All-League Honors, Teams
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 32
32: The number of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races won by 2014 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Dale Jarrett, the 1999 series champion. Four of Jarrett’s 32 wins came at Daytona International Speedway, three in the Daytona 500 (1993, 1996 and 2000). Coincidentally, all of Jarrett’s 11 victories in the NASCAR Nationwide Series came in cars bearing the No. 32. Jarrett follows his father, two-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Ned Jarrett, into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.