- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 32
32: The number of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races won by 2014 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Dale Jarrett, the 1999 series champion. Four of Jarrett’s 32 wins came at Daytona International Speedway, three in the Daytona 500 (1993, 1996 and 2000). Coincidentally, all of Jarrett’s 11 victories in the NASCAR Nationwide Series came in cars bearing the No. 32. Jarrett follows his father, two-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Ned Jarrett, into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.