- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Police Arrest Man in West Huntington for Burglary
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Daily Police Reports Show Overdoses Increasing in Huntington
- School of Medicine professor selected for national fellowship
FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Move Lower for 2nd Consecutive Week
"Mortgage rates were flat to down a little this week amid reports that inflation remains subdued," said Frank Nothaft, Freddie Mac's vice president and chief economist. "The Consumer Price Index was up to 0.3 percent in December after being unchanged in November. For the year as a whole, consumer prices rose just 1.5 percent in 2013."
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 4.39 percent with an average 0.7 point for the week ending January 23, 2014, down from last week when it averaged 4.41 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.42 percent.
- 15-year FRM this week averaged 3.44 percent with an average 0.7 point, down from last week when it averaged 3.45 percent. A year ago at this time, the 15-year FRM averaged 2.71 percent.
- 5-year Treasury-indexed hybrid adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) averaged 3.15 percent this week with an average 0.5 point, up from last week when it averaged 3.10 percent. A year ago, the 5-year ARM averaged 2.67 percent.
- 1-year Treasury-indexed ARM averaged 2.54 percent this week with an average 0.5 point, down from last week when it averaged 2.56 percent. At this time last year, the 1-year ARM averaged 2.57 percent.