- Two more defendants sentenced for roles in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Huntington man sentenced on Federal oxycodone charge
- Many WV State Offices have Pre-Canadidacy Filings; Cabell Non-Partisan Judges too
- Man Arrives at Huntington Hospital Shot in Both Legs
- COLUMN: STEM Success in the Mountain State
- Coffee with a Cop Returns Dec. 2
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Marshall Internal Medicine opens specialized hypertension clinic
Dr. Joseph I. Shapiro, dean of the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and a nephrologist (kidney specialist), has teamed up with division of nephrology colleagues Drs. Hala M. Alshayeb, Wafa Badwan, Neha Garg and Zeid J. Khitan to provide the dedicated hypertension clinic.
Additionally, Dr. Mark Studeny, chair of the department of cardiology, and Dr. Charles Meadows, department of internal medicine, are providing specialized care at the clinic.
Appointments may be made by calling 304-526-2532.