- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Rise 3.3% in July
- Former Mail Carrier Made Over 100 Drug Deals While on Duty
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- Appalachian Uprising Becomes Jewel City Jamboree in 2015
- Marshall, IMG and TuneIn Partner to Bring Thundering Herd Football to Fans Anywhere in World
Marshall Internal Medicine opens specialized hypertension clinic
Dr. Joseph I. Shapiro, dean of the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and a nephrologist (kidney specialist), has teamed up with division of nephrology colleagues Drs. Hala M. Alshayeb, Wafa Badwan, Neha Garg and Zeid J. Khitan to provide the dedicated hypertension clinic.
Additionally, Dr. Mark Studeny, chair of the department of cardiology, and Dr. Charles Meadows, department of internal medicine, are providing specialized care at the clinic.
Appointments may be made by calling 304-526-2532.