- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
Marshall Internal Medicine opens specialized hypertension clinic
Dr. Joseph I. Shapiro, dean of the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and a nephrologist (kidney specialist), has teamed up with division of nephrology colleagues Drs. Hala M. Alshayeb, Wafa Badwan, Neha Garg and Zeid J. Khitan to provide the dedicated hypertension clinic.
Additionally, Dr. Mark Studeny, chair of the department of cardiology, and Dr. Charles Meadows, department of internal medicine, are providing specialized care at the clinic.
Appointments may be made by calling 304-526-2532.