- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
Marshall Internal Medicine opens specialized hypertension clinic
Dr. Joseph I. Shapiro, dean of the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and a nephrologist (kidney specialist), has teamed up with division of nephrology colleagues Drs. Hala M. Alshayeb, Wafa Badwan, Neha Garg and Zeid J. Khitan to provide the dedicated hypertension clinic.
Additionally, Dr. Mark Studeny, chair of the department of cardiology, and Dr. Charles Meadows, department of internal medicine, are providing specialized care at the clinic.
Appointments may be made by calling 304-526-2532.