- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
Marshall Internal Medicine opens specialized hypertension clinic
Dr. Joseph I. Shapiro, dean of the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and a nephrologist (kidney specialist), has teamed up with division of nephrology colleagues Drs. Hala M. Alshayeb, Wafa Badwan, Neha Garg and Zeid J. Khitan to provide the dedicated hypertension clinic.
Additionally, Dr. Mark Studeny, chair of the department of cardiology, and Dr. Charles Meadows, department of internal medicine, are providing specialized care at the clinic.
Appointments may be made by calling 304-526-2532.