- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- Fallen Huntington Police Officer to be Remembered
- Researchers to present at the World Congress on Endometriosis in Brazil
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Advertising majors win district competition
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
Marshall Internal Medicine opens specialized hypertension clinic
Dr. Joseph I. Shapiro, dean of the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and a nephrologist (kidney specialist), has teamed up with division of nephrology colleagues Drs. Hala M. Alshayeb, Wafa Badwan, Neha Garg and Zeid J. Khitan to provide the dedicated hypertension clinic.
Additionally, Dr. Mark Studeny, chair of the department of cardiology, and Dr. Charles Meadows, department of internal medicine, are providing specialized care at the clinic.
Appointments may be made by calling 304-526-2532.