- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- UPDATED: "Violent" Man who Escaped from Sixth Avenue Group Home Found at Ritter Park
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Marshall Internal Medicine opens specialized hypertension clinic
Dr. Joseph I. Shapiro, dean of the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and a nephrologist (kidney specialist), has teamed up with division of nephrology colleagues Drs. Hala M. Alshayeb, Wafa Badwan, Neha Garg and Zeid J. Khitan to provide the dedicated hypertension clinic.
Additionally, Dr. Mark Studeny, chair of the department of cardiology, and Dr. Charles Meadows, department of internal medicine, are providing specialized care at the clinic.
Appointments may be made by calling 304-526-2532.