- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 21, 2014
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Burris, Hale, Marsteller and Smith to join College of Business Hall of Fame
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- CFPB Finds Private Student Loan Borrowers Face 'Auto-Default' When Co-Signer Dies or Goes Bankrupt
- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- AIDE Conference at Marshall attracts national speakers
- Huntington Road Closures Tuesday; HPD Promotion
Marshall University Choral Union to begin rehearsals Jan. 27
Robert Wray, associate professor of music at Marshall and director of the group, said this concert will highlight 20th-century American composers including Randall Thompson, Norman Dello Joio and Leonard Bernstein. Choral Union is open to all interested residents of the Tri-state area.
Rehearsals are Monday evenings from 7 to 9 p.m. The performance will take place at 8 p.m. Saturday, April 26.
Music will be available for purchase at rehearsal. Music reading skills are a plus, but not necessary, and any singing level is accepted, Wray said.
For further information, please contact Wray by phone at 304-696-2399 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.