- Antitrust agreement will protect our citizens’ best interests
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Sony Pulls "The Interview;" U.S. Investigators Determine North Korea Responsible for Cyber Attack
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
Marshall University Choral Union to begin rehearsals Jan. 27
Robert Wray, associate professor of music at Marshall and director of the group, said this concert will highlight 20th-century American composers including Randall Thompson, Norman Dello Joio and Leonard Bernstein. Choral Union is open to all interested residents of the Tri-state area.
Rehearsals are Monday evenings from 7 to 9 p.m. The performance will take place at 8 p.m. Saturday, April 26.
Music will be available for purchase at rehearsal. Music reading skills are a plus, but not necessary, and any singing level is accepted, Wray said.
For further information, please contact Wray by phone at 304-696-2399 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.