- Four Injured in Interstate 64 Accident
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- HMDA May Purchase Huntington Urban Renewal Parking Lots for Bond Payoff, Redevelopment
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Groups Coalesce Against Fracking Activity in Ohio River Valley
- More than 550 Electronic Gaming Terminals Seized as Part of Two Gaming Investigations
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Marshall University Choral Union to begin rehearsals Jan. 27
Robert Wray, associate professor of music at Marshall and director of the group, said this concert will highlight 20th-century American composers including Randall Thompson, Norman Dello Joio and Leonard Bernstein. Choral Union is open to all interested residents of the Tri-state area.
Rehearsals are Monday evenings from 7 to 9 p.m. The performance will take place at 8 p.m. Saturday, April 26.
Music will be available for purchase at rehearsal. Music reading skills are a plus, but not necessary, and any singing level is accepted, Wray said.
For further information, please contact Wray by phone at 304-696-2399 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.