- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Huntington Police Make Robbery Arrest, Respond to Burglary Reports
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Putnam County Roofing Company
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
Marshall University Choral Union to begin rehearsals Jan. 27
Robert Wray, associate professor of music at Marshall and director of the group, said this concert will highlight 20th-century American composers including Randall Thompson, Norman Dello Joio and Leonard Bernstein. Choral Union is open to all interested residents of the Tri-state area.
Rehearsals are Monday evenings from 7 to 9 p.m. The performance will take place at 8 p.m. Saturday, April 26.
Music will be available for purchase at rehearsal. Music reading skills are a plus, but not necessary, and any singing level is accepted, Wray said.
For further information, please contact Wray by phone at 304-696-2399 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.