- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Fans Turn Out for Free Comic Book Day IMAGE GALLERY
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 30, 2015
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- CANCELLED: Community Hike March 7
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
Additional Recalls This Week: TV Wall Mounts and Other Product Recalls
The adjustable Ergotron interactive wall mount is designed for flat panel displays and televisions which allows users to reposition their display angles. Model and part numbers can be found at www.recalls.org.
Flushmate is recalling Flushmate® III Pressure-Assist Flushing System sold nationwide and in Canada from 2008 to 2009. The system can burst at or near the vessel weld seam releasing stored pressure. This pressure can lift the tank lid and shatter the tank, posing impact and laceration hazards and property damage.
This recall is for Series 503 Flushmate III Pressure Assist flushing systems installed inside toilet tanks that were manufactured from March 2008 through June 2009. Units included in this recall were sold individually and installed in toilets manufactured by American Standard, Crane, Ecotech, Eljer, Gerber, Kohler, Mancesa, Mansfield, Orion, St. Thomas, Universal Rundle, Vitra, Vitromex and Western Pottery.
Consumers should contact Flushmate at (800) 303-5123 between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. ET Saturday, or online at www.flushmate.com to request a free repair kit. More info at www.recalls.org