- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Hope Springs in Huntington on new Facebook Page
- Huntington Sanitary Board Prepares to Shut off Customer's Water for Unpaid Bills
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Treehuggers Ball Comes to Huntington
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- INTRODUCING SHELLY REUBEN’S NEW NOVEL: My Mostly Happy Life – Autobiography of a Climbing tree
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade IMAGES
Additional Recalls This Week: TV Wall Mounts and Other Product Recalls
The adjustable Ergotron interactive wall mount is designed for flat panel displays and televisions which allows users to reposition their display angles. Model and part numbers can be found at www.recalls.org.
Flushmate is recalling Flushmate® III Pressure-Assist Flushing System sold nationwide and in Canada from 2008 to 2009. The system can burst at or near the vessel weld seam releasing stored pressure. This pressure can lift the tank lid and shatter the tank, posing impact and laceration hazards and property damage.
This recall is for Series 503 Flushmate III Pressure Assist flushing systems installed inside toilet tanks that were manufactured from March 2008 through June 2009. Units included in this recall were sold individually and installed in toilets manufactured by American Standard, Crane, Ecotech, Eljer, Gerber, Kohler, Mancesa, Mansfield, Orion, St. Thomas, Universal Rundle, Vitra, Vitromex and Western Pottery.
Consumers should contact Flushmate at (800) 303-5123 between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. ET Saturday, or online at www.flushmate.com to request a free repair kit. More info at www.recalls.org