- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
Additional Recalls This Week: TV Wall Mounts and Other Product Recalls
The adjustable Ergotron interactive wall mount is designed for flat panel displays and televisions which allows users to reposition their display angles. Model and part numbers can be found at www.recalls.org.
Flushmate is recalling Flushmate® III Pressure-Assist Flushing System sold nationwide and in Canada from 2008 to 2009. The system can burst at or near the vessel weld seam releasing stored pressure. This pressure can lift the tank lid and shatter the tank, posing impact and laceration hazards and property damage.
This recall is for Series 503 Flushmate III Pressure Assist flushing systems installed inside toilet tanks that were manufactured from March 2008 through June 2009. Units included in this recall were sold individually and installed in toilets manufactured by American Standard, Crane, Ecotech, Eljer, Gerber, Kohler, Mancesa, Mansfield, Orion, St. Thomas, Universal Rundle, Vitra, Vitromex and Western Pottery.
Consumers should contact Flushmate at (800) 303-5123 between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. ET Saturday, or online at www.flushmate.com to request a free repair kit. More info at www.recalls.org