- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, 13 State Attorneys General Obtain About $92 Million in Debt Relief for Servicemembers Harmed by Predatory Lending Scheme
Additional Recalls This Week: TV Wall Mounts and Other Product Recalls
The adjustable Ergotron interactive wall mount is designed for flat panel displays and televisions which allows users to reposition their display angles. Model and part numbers can be found at www.recalls.org.
Flushmate is recalling Flushmate® III Pressure-Assist Flushing System sold nationwide and in Canada from 2008 to 2009. The system can burst at or near the vessel weld seam releasing stored pressure. This pressure can lift the tank lid and shatter the tank, posing impact and laceration hazards and property damage.
This recall is for Series 503 Flushmate III Pressure Assist flushing systems installed inside toilet tanks that were manufactured from March 2008 through June 2009. Units included in this recall were sold individually and installed in toilets manufactured by American Standard, Crane, Ecotech, Eljer, Gerber, Kohler, Mancesa, Mansfield, Orion, St. Thomas, Universal Rundle, Vitra, Vitromex and Western Pottery.
Consumers should contact Flushmate at (800) 303-5123 between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. ET Saturday, or online at www.flushmate.com to request a free repair kit. More info at www.recalls.org