- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- DEVELOPING: New Documents from NRC/DOE on Huntington Pilot Plant
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Stabbing Victims Treated and Released following Altercation Saturday Morning
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
Additional Recalls This Week: TV Wall Mounts and Other Product Recalls
The adjustable Ergotron interactive wall mount is designed for flat panel displays and televisions which allows users to reposition their display angles. Model and part numbers can be found at www.recalls.org.
Flushmate is recalling Flushmate® III Pressure-Assist Flushing System sold nationwide and in Canada from 2008 to 2009. The system can burst at or near the vessel weld seam releasing stored pressure. This pressure can lift the tank lid and shatter the tank, posing impact and laceration hazards and property damage.
This recall is for Series 503 Flushmate III Pressure Assist flushing systems installed inside toilet tanks that were manufactured from March 2008 through June 2009. Units included in this recall were sold individually and installed in toilets manufactured by American Standard, Crane, Ecotech, Eljer, Gerber, Kohler, Mancesa, Mansfield, Orion, St. Thomas, Universal Rundle, Vitra, Vitromex and Western Pottery.
Consumers should contact Flushmate at (800) 303-5123 between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. ET Saturday, or online at www.flushmate.com to request a free repair kit. More info at www.recalls.org