- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- This Week in the West Virginia Senate
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Lecture on Dr. Carter G. Woodson to kick off ‘Huntington Lecture Series’
Additional Recalls This Week: TV Wall Mounts and Other Product Recalls
The adjustable Ergotron interactive wall mount is designed for flat panel displays and televisions which allows users to reposition their display angles. Model and part numbers can be found at www.recalls.org.
Flushmate is recalling Flushmate® III Pressure-Assist Flushing System sold nationwide and in Canada from 2008 to 2009. The system can burst at or near the vessel weld seam releasing stored pressure. This pressure can lift the tank lid and shatter the tank, posing impact and laceration hazards and property damage.
This recall is for Series 503 Flushmate III Pressure Assist flushing systems installed inside toilet tanks that were manufactured from March 2008 through June 2009. Units included in this recall were sold individually and installed in toilets manufactured by American Standard, Crane, Ecotech, Eljer, Gerber, Kohler, Mancesa, Mansfield, Orion, St. Thomas, Universal Rundle, Vitra, Vitromex and Western Pottery.
Consumers should contact Flushmate at (800) 303-5123 between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. ET Saturday, or online at www.flushmate.com to request a free repair kit. More info at www.recalls.org