- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Pledges To Keep Fighting For Coal Miners, Their Families At Rally To Support American Energy
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
Bulletin: Violent crash sidelines pole-winning Prototype at Rolex 24
Memo Gidley, driving the pole-winning No. 99 GAINSCO Corvette DP, slammed into the Ferrari, which was rolling slowly to driver's left, knocking Malucelli's car into a tire barrier and leaving the crippled Daytona Prototype sitting in the middle of the track.
The race was red-flagged, and both drivers were transported to Halifax Health Medical Center. Both were admitted to the hospital for further observation and assessment and were described by IMSA officials as "awake and communicating."