- Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, Dwayne Allen, David DeCastro, Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Dennis Haysbert, Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev Join USO Tour
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- DEVELOPING... Snowfall Continues, Road Closings Reported
- OP-ED: Terrorism: Not a Western Problem Only
Bulletin: Violent crash sidelines pole-winning Prototype at Rolex 24
Memo Gidley, driving the pole-winning No. 99 GAINSCO Corvette DP, slammed into the Ferrari, which was rolling slowly to driver's left, knocking Malucelli's car into a tire barrier and leaving the crippled Daytona Prototype sitting in the middle of the track.
The race was red-flagged, and both drivers were transported to Halifax Health Medical Center. Both were admitted to the hospital for further observation and assessment and were described by IMSA officials as "awake and communicating."