- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Marshall University launches the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Marshall Health and School of Medicine welcome new faculty physicians
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Secretary of State Warner Responds to Media Reports
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Huntington Sues Opioid Distributors
- Two defendants headed to prison for methamphetamine trafficking crimes
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Bulletin: Violent crash sidelines pole-winning Prototype at Rolex 24
Memo Gidley, driving the pole-winning No. 99 GAINSCO Corvette DP, slammed into the Ferrari, which was rolling slowly to driver's left, knocking Malucelli's car into a tire barrier and leaving the crippled Daytona Prototype sitting in the middle of the track.
The race was red-flagged, and both drivers were transported to Halifax Health Medical Center. Both were admitted to the hospital for further observation and assessment and were described by IMSA officials as "awake and communicating."