- Huntington Christmas Parade
- UPDATED: Retired Firefighter Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Let's Get With the Rest of the World and Abolish Grand Juries
Bulletin: Violent crash sidelines pole-winning Prototype at Rolex 24
Memo Gidley, driving the pole-winning No. 99 GAINSCO Corvette DP, slammed into the Ferrari, which was rolling slowly to driver's left, knocking Malucelli's car into a tire barrier and leaving the crippled Daytona Prototype sitting in the middle of the track.
The race was red-flagged, and both drivers were transported to Halifax Health Medical Center. Both were admitted to the hospital for further observation and assessment and were described by IMSA officials as "awake and communicating."