- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- HMDA Schedules Special Meeting to Transfer One Million Dollars to Pay Off Parking Lot Bonds
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 23, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- Toy Train Party to Raise Money for Needy Children
Bulletin: Violent crash sidelines pole-winning Prototype at Rolex 24
Memo Gidley, driving the pole-winning No. 99 GAINSCO Corvette DP, slammed into the Ferrari, which was rolling slowly to driver's left, knocking Malucelli's car into a tire barrier and leaving the crippled Daytona Prototype sitting in the middle of the track.
The race was red-flagged, and both drivers were transported to Halifax Health Medical Center. Both were admitted to the hospital for further observation and assessment and were described by IMSA officials as "awake and communicating."