- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Bar Shooting
- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
Town Hall Wednesday on Water Crisis; Erin Returns to State
Due to the small venue, audience members must register. Click to go to our registration page here.
Submitting the form does not confirm your seat. Your seat will be confirmed by email. You must print and bring this email with you, as it will serve as your ticket.
Brockovich appeared on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" in which she stated that those responsible for the environmental disaster should be prosecuted.
"They should [go to jail]," Brockovich said. "It's a crime."
The New York Times in 2009 ran a series of articles on nationwide water quality. A portion focused on Charleston , WV , and explained that most Clean Water Act violations are not enforced and responsible parties not forced into compliance.