- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- COMMENTARY: How to win hearts and minds in the Middle East
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
Town Hall Wednesday on Water Crisis; Erin Returns to State
Due to the small venue, audience members must register. Click to go to our registration page here.
Submitting the form does not confirm your seat. Your seat will be confirmed by email. You must print and bring this email with you, as it will serve as your ticket.
Brockovich appeared on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" in which she stated that those responsible for the environmental disaster should be prosecuted.
"They should [go to jail]," Brockovich said. "It's a crime."
The New York Times in 2009 ran a series of articles on nationwide water quality. A portion focused on Charleston , WV , and explained that most Clean Water Act violations are not enforced and responsible parties not forced into compliance.