- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- MU presents Donning of the Kente ceremony April 27
- Board of Governors Gives Positive Evaluation to MU President Jerome Gilbert
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall to host 3rd annual Sustainability Fair at Wild Ramp May 20
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Local Students Score Top Prizes in West Virginia American Water “Protect Our Watersheds” Art Contest
Town Hall Wednesday on Water Crisis; Erin Returns to State
Due to the small venue, audience members must register. Click to go to our registration page here.
Submitting the form does not confirm your seat. Your seat will be confirmed by email. You must print and bring this email with you, as it will serve as your ticket.
Brockovich appeared on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" in which she stated that those responsible for the environmental disaster should be prosecuted.
"They should [go to jail]," Brockovich said. "It's a crime."
The New York Times in 2009 ran a series of articles on nationwide water quality. A portion focused on Charleston , WV , and explained that most Clean Water Act violations are not enforced and responsible parties not forced into compliance.