- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 24, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Ohio Man Arrested in Connection with 1995 Murders of Wife, Daughter
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- FORMER WEST VIRGINIA DHHR EMPLOYEE PLEADS GUILTY TO FRAUD
- Huntington Ready to Regatta
Town Hall Wednesday on Water Crisis; Erin Returns to State
Due to the small venue, audience members must register. Click to go to our registration page here.
Submitting the form does not confirm your seat. Your seat will be confirmed by email. You must print and bring this email with you, as it will serve as your ticket.
Brockovich appeared on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" in which she stated that those responsible for the environmental disaster should be prosecuted.
"They should [go to jail]," Brockovich said. "It's a crime."
The New York Times in 2009 ran a series of articles on nationwide water quality. A portion focused on Charleston , WV , and explained that most Clean Water Act violations are not enforced and responsible parties not forced into compliance.