- WVDNR Law Enforcement officers seize illegally harvested ginseng in southern West Virginia
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 17, 2014
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Fire Alarm Base, Children's Swings, and Other Product Recalls
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 16, 2014
- OP-ED: Peace Cannot Be Achieved When the State Executes Innocent Men
- CFPB Sues Online Payday Lender for Cash-Grab Scam; The Hydra Group Uses Phony Payday Loans to Illegally Access Consumer Bank Accounts
- OP-ED: The Peoples Climate March and International Day of Peace – Making the Connection
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Move to Highest Level Since Beginning of May
- Layne named director of administration and finance
Town Hall Wednesday on Water Crisis; Erin Returns to State
Due to the small venue, audience members must register. Click to go to our registration page here.
Submitting the form does not confirm your seat. Your seat will be confirmed by email. You must print and bring this email with you, as it will serve as your ticket.
Brockovich appeared on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" in which she stated that those responsible for the environmental disaster should be prosecuted.
"They should [go to jail]," Brockovich said. "It's a crime."
The New York Times in 2009 ran a series of articles on nationwide water quality. A portion focused on Charleston , WV , and explained that most Clean Water Act violations are not enforced and responsible parties not forced into compliance.