- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
Town Hall Wednesday on Water Crisis; Erin Returns to State
Due to the small venue, audience members must register. Click to go to our registration page here.
Submitting the form does not confirm your seat. Your seat will be confirmed by email. You must print and bring this email with you, as it will serve as your ticket.
Brockovich appeared on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" in which she stated that those responsible for the environmental disaster should be prosecuted.
"They should [go to jail]," Brockovich said. "It's a crime."
The New York Times in 2009 ran a series of articles on nationwide water quality. A portion focused on Charleston , WV , and explained that most Clean Water Act violations are not enforced and responsible parties not forced into compliance.