- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Southern Faces Federal Criminal Charges for Bankruptcy and Wire Fraud in January MCHM Spill
- Groups Coalesce Against Fracking Activity in Ohio River Valley
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- Marshall's C-USA Championship Footage
Town Hall Wednesday on Water Crisis; Erin Returns to State
Due to the small venue, audience members must register. Click to go to our registration page here.
Submitting the form does not confirm your seat. Your seat will be confirmed by email. You must print and bring this email with you, as it will serve as your ticket.
Brockovich appeared on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" in which she stated that those responsible for the environmental disaster should be prosecuted.
"They should [go to jail]," Brockovich said. "It's a crime."
The New York Times in 2009 ran a series of articles on nationwide water quality. A portion focused on Charleston , WV , and explained that most Clean Water Act violations are not enforced and responsible parties not forced into compliance.