- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- One of EEOC’s First Lawsuits Alleging Sex Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation Settles
- Charlotte School of Law Launches Eviction & Homelessness Prevention Clinic; How Do Similar Laws Impact Huntingtotn?
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Department Members Line Up in Hallway
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Frontier Communications Donates $50,000 to American Red Cross Disaster Relief Efforts
- Board of Governors approves operating budget, sets tuition and fees for next year
NASCAR: Countdown to Daytona: Number: 28
28: The number of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series points race starts for Dale Earnhardt Jr. at Daytona International Speedway. An accomplished restrictor-plate racer, Earnhardt has 16 top-10 finishes to his credit at the 2.5-mile superspeedway. He won his first Sprint Cup race at Daytona in July 2001, less than five months after his father, seven-time champion Dale Earnhardt, lost his life in a last-lap crash in the Daytona 500. Earnhardt Jr. added a Daytona 500 win of his own in 2004, driving for family-founded Dale Earnhardt Inc.