- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Four Injured in Interstate 64 Accident
- HMDA May Purchase Huntington Urban Renewal Parking Lots for Bond Payoff, Redevelopment
- WWE returning to Big Sandy Superstore Arena in 2015
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 23, 2014
- School of Medicine inducts new medical honor society members
NASCAR: Countdown to Daytona: Number: 28
28: The number of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series points race starts for Dale Earnhardt Jr. at Daytona International Speedway. An accomplished restrictor-plate racer, Earnhardt has 16 top-10 finishes to his credit at the 2.5-mile superspeedway. He won his first Sprint Cup race at Daytona in July 2001, less than five months after his father, seven-time champion Dale Earnhardt, lost his life in a last-lap crash in the Daytona 500. Earnhardt Jr. added a Daytona 500 win of his own in 2004, driving for family-founded Dale Earnhardt Inc.