- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 24, 2014
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- Huntington Ready to Regatta
- OP-ED: Global Justice for Our Girls: Hashtags and Selfies Still Aren’t Enough
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
- REALTORS: Some Metropolitan Areas Positioned to See Increases in First-Time Home Buyers
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
NASCAR: Countdown to Daytona: Number: 28
28: The number of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series points race starts for Dale Earnhardt Jr. at Daytona International Speedway. An accomplished restrictor-plate racer, Earnhardt has 16 top-10 finishes to his credit at the 2.5-mile superspeedway. He won his first Sprint Cup race at Daytona in July 2001, less than five months after his father, seven-time champion Dale Earnhardt, lost his life in a last-lap crash in the Daytona 500. Earnhardt Jr. added a Daytona 500 win of his own in 2004, driving for family-founded Dale Earnhardt Inc.