- DEVELOPING... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- Huntington Heroin Death Toll now 31
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
Honoring Waters Slates Thursday Events
8:45AM Charleston Civic Center. Governor Tomblin speaks at the WV Coal Association Symposium on Thursday. Friends of Water said they are "sure some of the discussion will be about water... make sure the voices of people are heard that clean, safe water is a human right for ALL people and that our state government is failing to enforce laws to guarantee that right."
10:45-Upper Rotunda of the State Capital to tell lawmakers that they need to do more to safeguard the essential element of life-WATER. The legislature needs to make sure that they pass a strong bill that is backed up by strong enforcement and do not try to sweep facts under the rug.
12:15PM- Governor's Reception room to help deliver a citizens petition from the CARE (Citizens Action for Real Enforcement) campaign. The petition has been signed by thousands of people from WV as well as tens of thousands of people around the USA. Tell the Governor that HE is responsible for making sure that the WV Department of Environmental Protection safeguard people's health and well being. The CARE petition focuses on the mining program of WVDEP, but the water crisis has shown that we are ALL in the same boat when it comes to a lack of accountability by WVDEP.