- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- School of Medicine recognizes Drs. Joseph B. and Omayma T. Touma for diversity efforts
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- U.S.: New Home Sales Fall 1.6% in November
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
Bank Robber Sentenced
The Federal Bureau of Investigation and Cabell County Sheriff’s Department conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Joseph F. Adams handled the prosecution. The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.