- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- Advertising majors win district competition
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Powerful Data Proves It: Media Messages Influence Eating Disorders in Women and Girls
Mooney Calls Obama's Opportunity Code for Raising Taxes
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 22:38 Updated 11 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
“If elected to Congress, I will be a relentless fighter for true opportunity for West Virginia, and that means fighting for the freedom to keep our coal jobs, keep our health care plans, and keep our hard-earned dollars.”
Candidate Alex Mooney, his wife, Grace, and their children reside in Charles Town, West Virginia. Mooney is taking his campaign to defend conservative values to every part of West Virginia's Second Congressional District.