- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Huntington Frames a Freedom from Addiction Independence Day
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
Mooney Calls Obama's Opportunity Code for Raising Taxes
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 22:38 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
“If elected to Congress, I will be a relentless fighter for true opportunity for West Virginia, and that means fighting for the freedom to keep our coal jobs, keep our health care plans, and keep our hard-earned dollars.”
Candidate Alex Mooney, his wife, Grace, and their children reside in Charles Town, West Virginia. Mooney is taking his campaign to defend conservative values to every part of West Virginia's Second Congressional District.