- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- NAHB: Study Reveals Key Differences in Home Preferences Based on Race or Ethnicity
Tickets for Alice in Chains to go on Sale
Before they embark on the American tour, Alice in Chains travel to Australia for several Soundwave Festival shows. They’ll also play their first ever show in Singapore at the Singapore Rock Festival on March 6.
After the U.S. tour, they’ll play several European festivals this summer. Some of those gigs will be with Metallica, including Rock in Roma (Rome, Italy), Aerodrome (Prague, Czech Republic) and Krieau Rocks (Vienna, Austria).
Known best for ’90s alt-rock hits such as “Rooster,” “Man in the Box” and “Would”, Alice in Chains are touring in support of their 2013 album ‘The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here,’ which debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 album chart when it was released in May. It has also spawned two No. 1 singles: ‘Hollow’ and ‘Stone’ and topped Loudwire’s list of the 10 Best Rock Albums of 2013. Monster Truck will open the show.
The Big Sandy Arena box office, ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000
$49.50 GA Pit / $42.50 & $35.00 reserved (plus applicable fees)