- Vigil Held for Sixteen Year Old Found Dead; Woman Injured by Gunfire at Home
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Huntington Council to Vote on Trucks Purchase, Budget Revision
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- WV Attorney General Morrisey urges caution when using online retail services and offers tips to protect personal information.
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
Tickets for Alice in Chains to go on Sale
Before they embark on the American tour, Alice in Chains travel to Australia for several Soundwave Festival shows. They’ll also play their first ever show in Singapore at the Singapore Rock Festival on March 6.
After the U.S. tour, they’ll play several European festivals this summer. Some of those gigs will be with Metallica, including Rock in Roma (Rome, Italy), Aerodrome (Prague, Czech Republic) and Krieau Rocks (Vienna, Austria).
Known best for ’90s alt-rock hits such as “Rooster,” “Man in the Box” and “Would”, Alice in Chains are touring in support of their 2013 album ‘The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here,’ which debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 album chart when it was released in May. It has also spawned two No. 1 singles: ‘Hollow’ and ‘Stone’ and topped Loudwire’s list of the 10 Best Rock Albums of 2013. Monster Truck will open the show.
The Big Sandy Arena box office, ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000
$49.50 GA Pit / $42.50 & $35.00 reserved (plus applicable fees)