- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- Ohio, Warren County File Lawsuit against Obama Administration over Obamacare Taxes
Tickets for Alice in Chains to go on Sale
Before they embark on the American tour, Alice in Chains travel to Australia for several Soundwave Festival shows. They’ll also play their first ever show in Singapore at the Singapore Rock Festival on March 6.
After the U.S. tour, they’ll play several European festivals this summer. Some of those gigs will be with Metallica, including Rock in Roma (Rome, Italy), Aerodrome (Prague, Czech Republic) and Krieau Rocks (Vienna, Austria).
Known best for ’90s alt-rock hits such as “Rooster,” “Man in the Box” and “Would”, Alice in Chains are touring in support of their 2013 album ‘The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here,’ which debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 album chart when it was released in May. It has also spawned two No. 1 singles: ‘Hollow’ and ‘Stone’ and topped Loudwire’s list of the 10 Best Rock Albums of 2013. Monster Truck will open the show.
The Big Sandy Arena box office, ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000
$49.50 GA Pit / $42.50 & $35.00 reserved (plus applicable fees)