- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Marshall University to observe 10-year anniversary of ‘We Are Marshall’ movie Nov. 11
- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Water Disaster Drill Slated Saturday Morning
- W.Va. AG Transfers $1M to Reduce State Police Drug Test Backlog
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Tri State Airport Receives $3 Million Dollar Grant for Apron Upgrades
Tickets for Alice in Chains to go on Sale
Before they embark on the American tour, Alice in Chains travel to Australia for several Soundwave Festival shows. They’ll also play their first ever show in Singapore at the Singapore Rock Festival on March 6.
After the U.S. tour, they’ll play several European festivals this summer. Some of those gigs will be with Metallica, including Rock in Roma (Rome, Italy), Aerodrome (Prague, Czech Republic) and Krieau Rocks (Vienna, Austria).
Known best for ’90s alt-rock hits such as “Rooster,” “Man in the Box” and “Would”, Alice in Chains are touring in support of their 2013 album ‘The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here,’ which debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 album chart when it was released in May. It has also spawned two No. 1 singles: ‘Hollow’ and ‘Stone’ and topped Loudwire’s list of the 10 Best Rock Albums of 2013. Monster Truck will open the show.
The Big Sandy Arena box office, ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000
$49.50 GA Pit / $42.50 & $35.00 reserved (plus applicable fees)