- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Tornado Watch Continues until 9 p.m. for Cabell County
- Keep Your Promises applauds Credit Suisse for identifying issue of Chemours’ understated liabilities and for demanding more disclosure
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- OPINION: Revolution's Matchstick: The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- WV AG Praises Supreme Court Ruling on Clean Air Act
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
Tickets for Alice in Chains to go on Sale
Before they embark on the American tour, Alice in Chains travel to Australia for several Soundwave Festival shows. They’ll also play their first ever show in Singapore at the Singapore Rock Festival on March 6.
After the U.S. tour, they’ll play several European festivals this summer. Some of those gigs will be with Metallica, including Rock in Roma (Rome, Italy), Aerodrome (Prague, Czech Republic) and Krieau Rocks (Vienna, Austria).
Known best for ’90s alt-rock hits such as “Rooster,” “Man in the Box” and “Would”, Alice in Chains are touring in support of their 2013 album ‘The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here,’ which debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 album chart when it was released in May. It has also spawned two No. 1 singles: ‘Hollow’ and ‘Stone’ and topped Loudwire’s list of the 10 Best Rock Albums of 2013. Monster Truck will open the show.
The Big Sandy Arena box office, ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000
$49.50 GA Pit / $42.50 & $35.00 reserved (plus applicable fees)