- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
V Club Schedules March-o-Ween
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 14:39 Updated 24 weeks ago
So here's the deal, blossoming out of a great idea they are going to celebrate with a Retro Soundtrack Party. Dress like your favorite movie character from the 80s/90s while charlie brown superstar spins the best dance songs from the era's coolest movie soundtracks.
This will be a night you won't want to miss! $1 cover for the ladies, $2 for the guys. Our legendary 5 dollar liquor pitcher special till 1 a.m. and buck domestic bottles till 11 p.m.