- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Scammers are hacking into personal emails and placing false advertisements to ruin housing rentals for families
- Burris, Hale, Marsteller and Smith to join College of Business Hall of Fame
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leadership Blindspots': Management Consultant Shows How Executives Can Identify, Overcome Weaknesses That Matter
- "God is not Dead" Weaves Many Stories of Faith
- "Noah:" Let's Separate Church and Cinema Versus....
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- OP-ED: Examining a Miracle?
V Club Schedules March-o-Ween
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 14:39 Updated 11 weeks ago
So here's the deal, blossoming out of a great idea they are going to celebrate with a Retro Soundtrack Party. Dress like your favorite movie character from the 80s/90s while charlie brown superstar spins the best dance songs from the era's coolest movie soundtracks.
This will be a night you won't want to miss! $1 cover for the ladies, $2 for the guys. Our legendary 5 dollar liquor pitcher special till 1 a.m. and buck domestic bottles till 11 p.m.