- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- OP-ED: Desert Pilgrimage to the Cradle of the Bomb
- Hedgecock Wins WV Best of Show Image Competition
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2015
- Honor Flight Takes Off at Tri State Airport Images
V Club Schedules March-o-Ween
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 14:39 Updated 1 year ago
So here's the deal, blossoming out of a great idea they are going to celebrate with a Retro Soundtrack Party. Dress like your favorite movie character from the 80s/90s while charlie brown superstar spins the best dance songs from the era's coolest movie soundtracks.
This will be a night you won't want to miss! $1 cover for the ladies, $2 for the guys. Our legendary 5 dollar liquor pitcher special till 1 a.m. and buck domestic bottles till 11 p.m.