- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Glimpses of a Global Life': Longest Serving Secretary-General of the Commonwealth Survived a Helicopter Trip with Idi Amin as Pilot
- 2012 Honeywell Accident Sent Radiation to WV
- Detroit Man Sentenced for Role in Huntington Heroin Conspiray
- BREAKING... Officers with K-9 Unit Make Arrest on First Avenue
- Huntington SWAT Team Nails Columbus Man on Drugs, Firearm Charges
- Council Approves Mayor's Office of Drug Control Policy
V Club Schedules March-o-Ween
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 14:39 Updated 38 weeks ago
So here's the deal, blossoming out of a great idea they are going to celebrate with a Retro Soundtrack Party. Dress like your favorite movie character from the 80s/90s while charlie brown superstar spins the best dance songs from the era's coolest movie soundtracks.
This will be a night you won't want to miss! $1 cover for the ladies, $2 for the guys. Our legendary 5 dollar liquor pitcher special till 1 a.m. and buck domestic bottles till 11 p.m.