- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
V Club Schedules March-o-Ween
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 14:39 Updated 30 weeks ago
So here's the deal, blossoming out of a great idea they are going to celebrate with a Retro Soundtrack Party. Dress like your favorite movie character from the 80s/90s while charlie brown superstar spins the best dance songs from the era's coolest movie soundtracks.
This will be a night you won't want to miss! $1 cover for the ladies, $2 for the guys. Our legendary 5 dollar liquor pitcher special till 1 a.m. and buck domestic bottles till 11 p.m.