- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
- NAHB: Study Reveals Key Differences in Home Preferences Based on Race or Ethnicity
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
The Hook Feb. 15
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 14:44 Updated 5 weeks ago
That's how it starts at least, if you've ever been to The HOOK you know it might devolve into anything! Drinking, dancing & doing the damn thing.
Drink specials and a great light show! 3 bucks at the door and it all goes down at ten. See you there.