- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- UPDATED MILD SPOILER ALERT: Having an Awesome Time Watching "Force Awakens" at Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- Huntington City Charter On Line
- Charleston pill dealer pleads guilty in Federal court
- Dinosaur Display this Weekend at Big Sandy Arena
- PA Artist Showcases Faces of Freedom Painting to raise awareness of Sex Trafficking
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
- CSX Repairing Huntington Underpass
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
The Hook Feb. 15
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 14:44 Updated 2 years ago
That's how it starts at least, if you've ever been to The HOOK you know it might devolve into anything! Drinking, dancing & doing the damn thing.
Drink specials and a great light show! 3 bucks at the door and it all goes down at ten. See you there.