- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Sustainability Concert Saturday
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Herd Tops King, 90-76
The Hook Feb. 15
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 14:44 Updated 1 year ago
That's how it starts at least, if you've ever been to The HOOK you know it might devolve into anything! Drinking, dancing & doing the damn thing.
Drink specials and a great light show! 3 bucks at the door and it all goes down at ten. See you there.