- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Names Released of Five Arrested in West Huntington Drug Bust
- “Operation: River to Jail” continues with second warrant sweep
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Edge Lower
- Former Detroit Man Receives Nine Years Prison for Heroin Distribution
- Softball Freshman D’Orazio Playing at World Championships
- The Ohio River Terminals Company LLC Submits Voluntary Remediation Application for Huntington Site
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- Mayor Steve's Prayer Request
The Hook Feb. 15
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 14:44 Updated 29 weeks ago
That's how it starts at least, if you've ever been to The HOOK you know it might devolve into anything! Drinking, dancing & doing the damn thing.
Drink specials and a great light show! 3 bucks at the door and it all goes down at ten. See you there.