- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
The Hook Feb. 15
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 14:44 Updated 37 weeks ago
That's how it starts at least, if you've ever been to The HOOK you know it might devolve into anything! Drinking, dancing & doing the damn thing.
Drink specials and a great light show! 3 bucks at the door and it all goes down at ten. See you there.