- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
The Hook Feb. 15
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 14:44 Updated 1 year ago
That's how it starts at least, if you've ever been to The HOOK you know it might devolve into anything! Drinking, dancing & doing the damn thing.
Drink specials and a great light show! 3 bucks at the door and it all goes down at ten. See you there.