- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
- Home Cash Sales Hit Record Low
The Hook Feb. 15
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 14:44 Updated 2 years ago
That's how it starts at least, if you've ever been to The HOOK you know it might devolve into anything! Drinking, dancing & doing the damn thing.
Drink specials and a great light show! 3 bucks at the door and it all goes down at ten. See you there.