- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Where Were You in '62 Icon Returns to Screen
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- James Cook at the End of the Road
- September Dramas Stir Cinematic Releases
- Registration Underway for Bell Tower Walk
- Water Main and Valve Replacement Project to Cause Temporary Water Outage Monday for Rt. 10/Heath Creek Road Area of Barboursville
West Virginia American Water Responds to Governor Tomblin’s Request for Additional Bottled Water
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 18:28 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
Furthermore, when emergency response efforts began following the chemical spill on Jan. 9, West Virginia American Water immediately deployed 14 water tankers and 6 truckloads of bottled water to assist as bulk water distribution sites. The company recently purchased two additional 7,000
gallon bulk tanker trailers, which arrived today and will be available as soon as they received proper licenses, food-grade washes and distribution headers.
All bottled and bulk water contributed by the company have been and will continue to be coordinated through the state and the National Guard for deployment.