- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
West Virginia American Water Responds to Governor Tomblin’s Request for Additional Bottled Water
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 18:28 Updated 30 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Furthermore, when emergency response efforts began following the chemical spill on Jan. 9, West Virginia American Water immediately deployed 14 water tankers and 6 truckloads of bottled water to assist as bulk water distribution sites. The company recently purchased two additional 7,000
gallon bulk tanker trailers, which arrived today and will be available as soon as they received proper licenses, food-grade washes and distribution headers.
All bottled and bulk water contributed by the company have been and will continue to be coordinated through the state and the National Guard for deployment.