- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- First Alert donates 175 smoke, carbon monoxide alarms to Fire Department
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
West Virginia American Water Responds to Governor Tomblin’s Request for Additional Bottled Water
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 18:28 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
Furthermore, when emergency response efforts began following the chemical spill on Jan. 9, West Virginia American Water immediately deployed 14 water tankers and 6 truckloads of bottled water to assist as bulk water distribution sites. The company recently purchased two additional 7,000
gallon bulk tanker trailers, which arrived today and will be available as soon as they received proper licenses, food-grade washes and distribution headers.
All bottled and bulk water contributed by the company have been and will continue to be coordinated through the state and the National Guard for deployment.