- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- DEVELOPING: New Documents from NRC/DOE on Huntington Pilot Plant
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
West Virginia American Water Responds to Governor Tomblin’s Request for Additional Bottled Water
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 18:28 Updated 11 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Furthermore, when emergency response efforts began following the chemical spill on Jan. 9, West Virginia American Water immediately deployed 14 water tankers and 6 truckloads of bottled water to assist as bulk water distribution sites. The company recently purchased two additional 7,000
gallon bulk tanker trailers, which arrived today and will be available as soon as they received proper licenses, food-grade washes and distribution headers.
All bottled and bulk water contributed by the company have been and will continue to be coordinated through the state and the National Guard for deployment.