- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
- Huntington Task Force Seizes Drugs, Cash
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Huntington's Bunny Bombshell at Con
- Fire Prevention Parade Monday Night Downtown
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- Finance Committee Considers User Fee Priorities Following Special Call
West Virginia American Water Responds to Governor Tomblin’s Request for Additional Bottled Water
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 18:28 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
Furthermore, when emergency response efforts began following the chemical spill on Jan. 9, West Virginia American Water immediately deployed 14 water tankers and 6 truckloads of bottled water to assist as bulk water distribution sites. The company recently purchased two additional 7,000
gallon bulk tanker trailers, which arrived today and will be available as soon as they received proper licenses, food-grade washes and distribution headers.
All bottled and bulk water contributed by the company have been and will continue to be coordinated through the state and the National Guard for deployment.