- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- OP ED COLUMN: Tax Reform Committee Is Covering All Ground
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Spring Valley
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 22:57 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the advisory lift through the media.