- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
Thrown Out of WV State Capitol for Carrying Water
White wrote, "I tried to take a sample of water from my dad's WVAM tap into the State Capitol to show our politicians the water were are force to live with." Security, as shown in the video, grabbed his arm and threatened him with arrest for attempting to bring it inside the building. They said he would be arrested if he tried to re-enter the building.
After White's videoed confrontation with security over the orange and smelly liquid, Delegate Mike Manypenny, D-Tayor, went outside and accepted the gallon jug from White. Having conferred with security himself, Manypenny promised to take the water to his office and send it to the Board of Public Health for analysis.
"This is outrageous," he told White.
Meanwhile, WVAW, according to the source, began flushing fire hydrants, which had been criticized during the WCHS forum as sending contaminated water into the storm sewer system.
Here is another video ....