- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Stories of Homelessness
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spin Offs of Harry Potter, Star Wars Will Greet Holiday Moviegoers
- Huntington Police Department Wins Drug Incinerator
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
Economic Disaster Loans Available from S.B.A.
Friday, January 31, 2014 - 02:31 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
“I’m grateful for the SBA’s quick response to my request for assistance to help the businesses and nonprofit organizations whose operations were disrupted as a result of West Virginia American Water Company’s DO NOT USE order,” Gov. Tomblin said. Businesses and nonprofit organizations located in Boone, Kanawha, and Putnam counties as well as Cabell, Clay, Fayette, Jackson, Lincoln, Logan, Mason, Nicholas, Raleigh, Roane, and Wyoming counties may apply for the U.S. SBA economic injury disaster loans. Loan amounts and terms are set by the SBA and are based on each applicant’s financial condition. Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application provided on the SBA’s website: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Disaster loan information and application forms can also be obtained by calling the SBA’s Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing).