- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Receiving Stolen Property
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- School of Medicine welcomes students for Project P.R.E.M.E.D.
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting Overnight
- FLASHBACK: Catch a Delorean Ride Back to the Future
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Economic Disaster Loans Available from S.B.A.
Friday, January 31, 2014 - 02:31 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
“I’m grateful for the SBA’s quick response to my request for assistance to help the businesses and nonprofit organizations whose operations were disrupted as a result of West Virginia American Water Company’s DO NOT USE order,” Gov. Tomblin said. Businesses and nonprofit organizations located in Boone, Kanawha, and Putnam counties as well as Cabell, Clay, Fayette, Jackson, Lincoln, Logan, Mason, Nicholas, Raleigh, Roane, and Wyoming counties may apply for the U.S. SBA economic injury disaster loans. Loan amounts and terms are set by the SBA and are based on each applicant’s financial condition. Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application provided on the SBA’s website: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Disaster loan information and application forms can also be obtained by calling the SBA’s Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing).