- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Rhoden Family Members Make Plea for Tips in Pike County Murders of Loved Ones
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Huntington Clarifies Purposes of America's Best Community Contest and Winnings ; General Fund Not Recipient
- AARP Partners for Money Smart Week Events
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Derby Hat Luncheon sponsored by Ebenezer Medical Outreach, Inc.
Economic Disaster Loans Available from S.B.A.
Friday, January 31, 2014 - 02:31 Updated 3 years ago Edited from a Press Release
“I’m grateful for the SBA’s quick response to my request for assistance to help the businesses and nonprofit organizations whose operations were disrupted as a result of West Virginia American Water Company’s DO NOT USE order,” Gov. Tomblin said. Businesses and nonprofit organizations located in Boone, Kanawha, and Putnam counties as well as Cabell, Clay, Fayette, Jackson, Lincoln, Logan, Mason, Nicholas, Raleigh, Roane, and Wyoming counties may apply for the U.S. SBA economic injury disaster loans. Loan amounts and terms are set by the SBA and are based on each applicant’s financial condition. Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application provided on the SBA’s website: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Disaster loan information and application forms can also be obtained by calling the SBA’s Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing).