- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Huntington's First Woman Fire Chief Beams,"Whatever They Choose to Be , Young Girls Can Be That"
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Huntington Council Unanimously Approves Budget
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- Finance Committee Hears Highlights of Local 598 Labor Management
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- HarbisonWalker International Selects Location for New Monolithics Refractory Plant
LETTER: Don't Blow Off Marshall Scientist's Report
Friday, January 31, 2014 - 04:52 Updated 3 years ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
For instance, mortuaries use formaldehyde for embalming and there are two, upstream, in the immediate vicinity of the WVAW intake on the Elk. See Google Map page, below. The State should check before 'blowing off' Dr. Simonton's discovery.