- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- Advertising majors win district competition
- Researchers to present at the World Congress on Endometriosis in Brazil
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Not Cool': Gutfeld at His Best
- Powerful Data Proves It: Media Messages Influence Eating Disorders in Women and Girls
LETTER: Don't Blow Off Marshall Scientist's Report
Friday, January 31, 2014 - 04:52 Updated 10 weeks ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
For instance, mortuaries use formaldehyde for embalming and there are two, upstream, in the immediate vicinity of the WVAW intake on the Elk. See Google Map page, below. The State should check before 'blowing off' Dr. Simonton's discovery.