- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- School of Medicine recognizes Drs. Joseph B. and Omayma T. Touma for diversity efforts
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Remain Near 2014 Lows
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
LETTER: Don't Blow Off Marshall Scientist's Report
Friday, January 31, 2014 - 04:52 Updated 1 year ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
For instance, mortuaries use formaldehyde for embalming and there are two, upstream, in the immediate vicinity of the WVAW intake on the Elk. See Google Map page, below. The State should check before 'blowing off' Dr. Simonton's discovery.