- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
- Announcing the new Tamarack Foundation Emerging Artist Fellowship
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- 2016 Brewskies Lineup Announced
- Advisory Board
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
Marshall Recreation Center to celebrate 5th anniversary
All members that attend the celebration will receive water bottles, Chapsticks and other goodies. Those who have been members since the Rec Grand Opening in 2009 will receive gym bags. T-shirts also be given out randomly throughout the day.
A special reception, which is open to the public, will be held in the Rec Center lobby for cake, coffee and snacks at 12:30 p.m. All fitness classes are free and open the entire day of the anniversary.
A full list of the class schedule is listed below. Campus Recreation also will be raffling off a 1-year membership along with other great prizes. The raffle will be held at the Welcome Desk and patrons and guests are encouraged to enter to win as they come in the building.
The Rec Center is encouraging members to document the celebration on social media using the hashtag #5YearsStrong.
Since opening in 2009, the Marshall Recreation Center has aided many students, employees and members of the community on the journey to live a more healthful lifestyle.
Spinning: 6:15-7 a.m.
Aqua Fitness: 9-10 a.m.
Intro to Yoga: 11-11:45 a.m. and Noon-1 p.m.
Spinning: Noon-12:45 p.m.
Intro to Weights: 3 p.m.-3:45 p.m.
Body Sculpt: 4:15-5 p.m.
Total Intensity: 5:15-6 p.m.
Spinning: 5:30-6:15 p.m.
Women's Workout: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
TRX Training: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Yoga Body Burn: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Belly Dance Sculpt: 7:30-8 p.m.
Zumba: 8-9 p.m.
Boxing Body Beatdown: 9-10 p.m.
For more information on the Marshall University Recreation Center, visit http://www.marshallcampusrec.com/.