- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- COLUMN: Anguished Life of An Addict's Parent
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
Marshall Recreation Center to celebrate 5th anniversary
All members that attend the celebration will receive water bottles, Chapsticks and other goodies. Those who have been members since the Rec Grand Opening in 2009 will receive gym bags. T-shirts also be given out randomly throughout the day.
A special reception, which is open to the public, will be held in the Rec Center lobby for cake, coffee and snacks at 12:30 p.m. All fitness classes are free and open the entire day of the anniversary.
A full list of the class schedule is listed below. Campus Recreation also will be raffling off a 1-year membership along with other great prizes. The raffle will be held at the Welcome Desk and patrons and guests are encouraged to enter to win as they come in the building.
The Rec Center is encouraging members to document the celebration on social media using the hashtag #5YearsStrong.
Since opening in 2009, the Marshall Recreation Center has aided many students, employees and members of the community on the journey to live a more healthful lifestyle.
Spinning: 6:15-7 a.m.
Aqua Fitness: 9-10 a.m.
Intro to Yoga: 11-11:45 a.m. and Noon-1 p.m.
Spinning: Noon-12:45 p.m.
Intro to Weights: 3 p.m.-3:45 p.m.
Body Sculpt: 4:15-5 p.m.
Total Intensity: 5:15-6 p.m.
Spinning: 5:30-6:15 p.m.
Women's Workout: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
TRX Training: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Yoga Body Burn: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Belly Dance Sculpt: 7:30-8 p.m.
Zumba: 8-9 p.m.
Boxing Body Beatdown: 9-10 p.m.
For more information on the Marshall University Recreation Center, visit http://www.marshallcampusrec.com/.