- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- LOCKMED Hopes to Bring Awareness of Securing Medication During National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month
Songwriting with Walt: Behind-the-Scenes of Disney Classics
Robert B. Sherman brings his true story to light in his autobiography, “Moose: Chapters From My Life.” Sherman holds nothing back in the candid book, from the horrors he saw as a frontline liberator in World War II to his successful career alongside Walt Disney in the 1960s and beyond.
After Sherman’s death in 2012, his son, Robert J. Sherman, finished editing his father’s final words with the certainty they would inspire the same passion as his songs have for more than 40 years.
“I grew up immersed in the magic and creativity of my father’s bohemian world,” said Sherman, who is following his father’s footsteps as a successful songwriter. “This book gives readers the sincere, complete picture of the man who wrote the soundtrack to our childhoods.”
“Moose” is a collection of 54 chapters divided into seven sections. The different sections cover various parts of Sherman’s life, including his experience as one of the first liberators of the Dachau concentration camp and his triumphs working with Walt Disney in the last years of Disney’s life.
For more information, visit http://www.shermanmoose.com/.