- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington's Ultra Tight Fiscal Picture Slowly Leaks Outward
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Mountain State Supply Erupts in an Inferno
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
Songwriting with Walt: Behind-the-Scenes of Disney Classics
Robert B. Sherman brings his true story to light in his autobiography, “Moose: Chapters From My Life.” Sherman holds nothing back in the candid book, from the horrors he saw as a frontline liberator in World War II to his successful career alongside Walt Disney in the 1960s and beyond.
After Sherman’s death in 2012, his son, Robert J. Sherman, finished editing his father’s final words with the certainty they would inspire the same passion as his songs have for more than 40 years.
“I grew up immersed in the magic and creativity of my father’s bohemian world,” said Sherman, who is following his father’s footsteps as a successful songwriter. “This book gives readers the sincere, complete picture of the man who wrote the soundtrack to our childhoods.”
“Moose” is a collection of 54 chapters divided into seven sections. The different sections cover various parts of Sherman’s life, including his experience as one of the first liberators of the Dachau concentration camp and his triumphs working with Walt Disney in the last years of Disney’s life.
For more information, visit http://www.shermanmoose.com/.