- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Men vs. Women: Work-Life Balance
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- Shots Fired Near Marshall Campus
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
Legislative Hearing Changed to Town Hall
Sunday, February 2, 2014 - 14:34 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The Town Hall Meeting will be held on February 3, 2014 from 7-9pm at First Baptist Church located at 432 Shrewsbury St, Charleston.
Those individuals that come before that time will be welcomed by light refreshments provided by First Baptist Church- Paul Dunn, Pastor and Delegate Meshea Poore.