- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- NAHB: Study Reveals Key Differences in Home Preferences Based on Race or Ethnicity
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Legislative Hearing Changed to Town Hall
Sunday, February 2, 2014 - 14:34 Updated 5 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
The Town Hall Meeting will be held on February 3, 2014 from 7-9pm at First Baptist Church located at 432 Shrewsbury St, Charleston.
Those individuals that come before that time will be welcomed by light refreshments provided by First Baptist Church- Paul Dunn, Pastor and Delegate Meshea Poore.