- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- West Virginia American Water Response to Flood-Related Operational Impacts Continues
- BREAKING... Mayor's Office of Drug Control Policy Gains Honorable Mention at Indianapolis Conference
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
Legislative Hearing Changed to Town Hall
Sunday, February 2, 2014 - 14:34 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
The Town Hall Meeting will be held on February 3, 2014 from 7-9pm at First Baptist Church located at 432 Shrewsbury St, Charleston.
Those individuals that come before that time will be welcomed by light refreshments provided by First Baptist Church- Paul Dunn, Pastor and Delegate Meshea Poore.