- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Fans Turn Out for Free Comic Book Day IMAGE GALLERY
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- UPDATING ... 'Avengers' Let's Get to Work Oblitering ...CHECK TIMES
Legislative Hearing Changed to Town Hall
Sunday, February 2, 2014 - 14:34 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The Town Hall Meeting will be held on February 3, 2014 from 7-9pm at First Baptist Church located at 432 Shrewsbury St, Charleston.
Those individuals that come before that time will be welcomed by light refreshments provided by First Baptist Church- Paul Dunn, Pastor and Delegate Meshea Poore.