- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
Legislative Hearing Changed to Town Hall
Sunday, February 2, 2014 - 14:34 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
The Town Hall Meeting will be held on February 3, 2014 from 7-9pm at First Baptist Church located at 432 Shrewsbury St, Charleston.
Those individuals that come before that time will be welcomed by light refreshments provided by First Baptist Church- Paul Dunn, Pastor and Delegate Meshea Poore.