- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heoin Investigation
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Huntington man first sentenced for role in drug ring; Over $180,000 Forfeited
- Marshall’s Leper of Pickens documentary film to be featured in WV FILMmakers Festival Oct. 1
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University sentenced to federal prison for drug crime
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington man pleads guilty to cocaine conspiracy charge
- Huntington's Union Contracts Expire September 30
Legislative Hearing Changed to Town Hall
Sunday, February 2, 2014 - 14:34 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
The Town Hall Meeting will be held on February 3, 2014 from 7-9pm at First Baptist Church located at 432 Shrewsbury St, Charleston.
Those individuals that come before that time will be welcomed by light refreshments provided by First Baptist Church- Paul Dunn, Pastor and Delegate Meshea Poore.