- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- Huntington Ready to Regatta
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
- Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
Hearing on Above Ground Tanks Tonight
Monday, February 3, 2014 - 10:59 Updated 25 weeks ago From Press Release
The House of Delegates Health Committee, which will be the first committee to consider Senate Bill 373, is hosting the hearing jointly with the House Judiciary and Finance committees.