- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Waging Peace: Global Adventures of a Lifelong Activist'
Hearing on Above Ground Tanks Tonight
Monday, February 3, 2014 - 10:59 Updated 37 weeks ago From Press Release
The House of Delegates Health Committee, which will be the first committee to consider Senate Bill 373, is hosting the hearing jointly with the House Judiciary and Finance committees.