- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- Antitrust agreement will protect our citizens’ best interests
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Hearing on Above Ground Tanks Tonight
Monday, February 3, 2014 - 10:59 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
The House of Delegates Health Committee, which will be the first committee to consider Senate Bill 373, is hosting the hearing jointly with the House Judiciary and Finance committees.