- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 150 Customers in the Spring Valley Area of Huntington
Wednesday, February 5, 2014 - 00:00 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the advisory lift through the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660