- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Mayor Williams Asks Rader be Appointed Fire Chief
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced; Budget Session Thursday
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- When Evidence Says No, But Doctors Say Yes
- Ohio Tax Examiner Wrongfully Accessed Confidential Data
- Detroit man sentenced to 10 years; Huntington drug dealer sentenced to over three years
Dealer busted with more than a kilo of heroin, hundreds of Rx pills; faces at least 10 years in federal prison
Monday, February 3, 2014 - 17:14 Updated 3 years ago From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
Graley has pleaded guilty to related drug charges. Thomas admitted that the heroin was his and that he intended to sell it in the Huntington area. In addition to the heroin, agents seized 545 oxycodone pills, 73 oxymorphone pills, additional amounts of heroin in the living room of the home, and approximately three pounds of marijuana. Agents also recovered a gun from the kitchen of the home and approximately $17,230 in United States currency.
Thomas faces 10 years to life imprisonment and a $10,000,000 fine. He is scheduled to be sentenced on May 9, 2014, by the Honorable Robert C. Chambers.This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers in communities across the Southern District. Assistant United States Attorney Greg McVey is responsible for the prosecution.