- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 23, 2014
- "Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies" will Stay on Top as "Unbroken," "Into the Woods," & "Gambler" open
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- Friends Hold Christmas Party for Kids
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- MU Plays Northern Illinois in Boca Raton Bowl
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
Huntington Pill Distributor Sentenced to Federal Prison
The Drug Enforcement Administration and Huntington Police Department conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Joseph F. Adams handled the prosecution. The sentence was imposed by Chief United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers.
This case was prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers in communities across the Southern District.